The Student Room Group

Guys. Would you want to know? Would you ever be able to forgive me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Rybee
1. OP you're an absolute idiot. You deserve to be in this situation, stop trying to justify your disgusting actions by saying you were 'drunk and it all happened too fast.' I'm sorry but he was in bed next to you ****ing, then he put his dick in your mouth, started ****ing your mouth, and then come inside your mouth. And you did nothing. Let it happen. If I was a girl and that was me I'd immediately get the **** right out of bed, hit the **** and leave.

2. Say what you want but you knew what was coming, had the chance to stop it and you blew it. Both puns intended.

3. You owe it to your boyfriend to tell him. If I was your boyfriend and was out with you and the other kid was in the same bar/club and he's looking at me knowing you've sucked him off before and then you crept into his bed and he jizzed all in your mouth, I'd feel like a mug. If you told me straight I'd let it go and the relationship would end there and then and we'd go our separate ways. If I found out from someone else you'd get a ****ing hard backhand to the face and you'd be sent packing.

4. My sympathy for girls like you is 0/10. You let **** happen and peoples lives are ruined by your twisted claims to the police. Stop sucking dick, find some morality within yourself, and don't date anyone until you've found it.

5. MostUncivilised Back the **** up. You're genuinely being such a pedantic prick about this whole situation. What are you, the sexual code of conduct police? Stop being pathetic and look at the facts in real terms. She's sucked him off before, got in his bed and by her own admission in the cold hard facts, did NOTHING when he started to mount her and stick his dick in her mouth. Did NOTHING. She let it happen. And she probably ****ing swallowed too.

OP you're a complete disgrace and I hope you come off so much worse from this.

I wish you didn't go so brutal...She might go into depression reading that!

Anywys OP, I am certainly seeing aaaall of this as your fault too. Just don't hang on to this phase of your life for long. Cheers.
Original post by redferry
You dont drink much do you?
From how drunk the OP has said she was saying she didn't stop it is like blaming someone who is ill, once you get to that room spinny feeling sick **** you aint stopping anything (I have awakened to someone trying to have sex with me in a similar state and could only muster the energy to go 'bleugh' and flop out the bed, go to sleep for another hour then wake up and call a cab)

Also personally I dont think she did anything wrong sleeping in her frkends bed, Ive shared male friends beds before and its not an issue. Just a shame this guy was a total jerk.

I drink some, not a lot but I have been drunk under the table before. I think you did the right thing by getting out of bed. That is dissimilar to what the OP did. If any guy tried it on while you were on the floor like that, it'd definitely be sexual assault. The OP did not get out of bed even though she was tired.

Yes, perhaps I could excuse sleeping in another man's bed while not drunk and just looking for a place to crash. Perhaps I could also excuse getting drunk and meeting up with an ex briefly. I could also understand her being forced onto by a man, for a second maybe. But I could only forgive these things in isolation; it all seems like such a devious chain of consequences.

1st: gets hammered without me
2nd: meets up with ex
3rd: goes home with him
4th: instead of sleeping on the couch or someone elses bed or even the floor, sleeps on his
5th: stays in bed while he tries it on
6th: stays in bed while he gets himself off
7th: has him in her mouth for 5 seconds and lets him cum? says she did nothing. Could he have been in her for longer if he didn't cum?

That's 7 different steps. This incident could have been avoided at any one of those steps. Now you might make an excuse for any given one or perhaps even two of those steps, but unless you were very unlucky or sexually assaulted, incidents don't happen with only two steps. personally, it seems like too rigid a chain of consequences for this to have happened purely by accident. I think a part, not even just a small part of her mind, wanted to cheat.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Blutooth
I drink some, not a lot but I have been drunk under the table before. I think you did the right thing by getting out of bed. That is dissimilar to what the OP did. If any guy tried it on while you were on the floor like that, it'd definitely be sexual assault. The OP did not get out of bed even though she was tired.

I'm not sure I would have mustered up the energy if I hadn't not really known the guy and been terrified I was going to be raped - which is kindof worse than the situation the OP found herself in.

Yes, perhaps I could excuse sleeping in another man's bed while not drunk and just looking for a place to crash. Perhaps I could also excuse getting drunk and meeting up with an ex briefly. I could also understand her being forced onto by a man, for a second maybe. But I could only forgive these things in isolation; it all seems like such a devious chain of consequences.

1st: gets hammered without me
2nd: meets up with ex
3rd: goes home with him
4th: instead of sleeping on the couch or someone elses bed or even the floor, sleeps on his
5th: stays in bed while he tries it on
6th: stays in bed while he gets himself off
7th: has him in her mouth for 5 seconds and lets him cum? says she did nothing. Could he have been in her for longer if he didn't cum?

I actually don't know what she could have done about the last bit, he would have to be on top of her, it would be a total shock, you feel sick as it is. I mean she could have bit his dick but then she would have been in a lot of trouble. When you are that smashed you can barely think never mind think straight.
Also he isn't her ex is he? Just a friend.

That's 7 different steps. This incident could have been avoided at any one of those steps. Now you might make an excuse for any given one or perhaps even two of those steps, but unless you were very unlucky or sexually assaulted, incidents don't happen with only two steps. personally, it seems like too rigid a chain of consequences for this to have happened purely by accident. I think a part, not even just a small part of her mind, of her wanted to cheat.

Well she was sexually assaulted in all fairness, she withdrew consent when he tried it on and he still did it.

As someone who has a habit of getting too drunk when they are upset I feel for her. I don't feel it's fair to blame her for trusting this ****...

Maybe she thought she wanted to cheat but the minute she said no when he tried it on clearly shows she changed her mind as far as I am concerned.
Would I want to know? Yes.

Would I forgive? No, I'd dump you. Why? Because you made numerous bad decisions with a guy you have sexual history with before the alleged penis in mouth thing even happened.
Original post by IanDangerously
I've split your description of what happened into two colours to show where your argument fundamentally falls apart. Now in the red part you clearly describe what took place. You remember him trying to have sex with you and you saying no, you remember what you told him, how you felt and how he reacted. Then got out of bed.

Now somehow in the process of getting back into bed, you also allegedly lost recollection of what was going on (as we see in the blue part) after vividly describing the events immediately previous to this. Clearly this story doesn't hold up, how can your memory be blurry when you allowed him to have sex with you but not when you stopped him at first?

You cheated on your boyfriend and have apparently acquired the short term memory capacity of a goldfish to try and soften the blow (no pun intended). If I was him I wouldn't want to know anything, or listen to anything you have to say, because we would no longer be together.

Original post by Steevee
Woah, woah. See this from a guys point of view before you get into a feminist hissy fit.

This girl was drunk, in another guys bed. A guy she has a sexual history with (bad enough) that clearly still wants her (even worse) and who makes an advance on her (3 strikes). She stay in that bed, even when she realises he is doing something sexual, and obviously we know the rest. So again, see this from the BFs point of view, see how there could be some doubt.

I mean, if we flip it. A guy is out drunk, with a girl he's had sex with before, when he's angry at his GF, he ends up in her bed (probably enough for most TSR females to start screaming 'GET RID!') She makes advances on him, he shrugs them off, she starts to touch herself, he knows, he stays there...

Yeah, seeing how there could be some doubt in his mind? Don't make this a 'he's a terrible person if he doesn't support you 100%, gosh darn men!' kind of thing. The actual sexual assault was of course, wrong, very wrong, but weigh up the entire situation first eh?

You both hit the nail on the head. Everything I was thinking, I believe the OP posted this here hoping people would convince her she did nothing wrong. Also really dislike the demonising of the OP's bf for no apparent reason.
(edited 11 years ago)

I actually don't know what she could have done about the last bit, he would have to be on top of her, it would be a total shock, you feel sick as it is. I mean she could have bit his dick but then she would have been in a lot of trouble. When you are that smashed you can barely think never mind think straight.

Yes, I agree and perhaps it was too late by then. The guy was definitely in the wrong for being so aggressive. But some women still would have tried to shrug him off or whatever.

Well she was sexually assaulted in all fairness, she withdrew consent when he tried it on and he still did it.

Yes, the man is also to blame for putting a girl in that situation. He was definitely too aggressive. He should have stopped and It must have been quite frightening for the girl, but it's not sexual assault for the following reason. A lot of girls like to be pushed when it comes to sex, they don't want to just give in as it were. There has to be a struggle. As a guy it can be difficult to read the signals. It's difficult to know when no means no, especially if the girls stays in your bed despite you jacking off. I know my girlfriend would have wanted us to have sex before she stopped resisting my advances and saying no, but as a gentleman I had to wait for her to stop resisting.

As someone who has a habit of getting too drunk when they are upset I feel for her. I don't feel it's fair to blame her for trusting this ****...

She blew him off before. After a night out, after she has crawled into his bed it would not be unreasonable to think he'd expect the same. Any other friend, and I'd agree with you.

Maybe she thought she wanted to cheat but the minute she said no when he tried it on clearly shows she changed her mind as far as I am concerned.

Yes, she must have. But that's the sentiment I've been arguing for. In your original comment about what the op should say to her bf, you said something like "i'd never cheat on you" when clearly she must have had it somewhere on her mind. The one redeeming factor is that she may have had a change of heart last minute. But we don't know if she really had a change of hear then. We don't know if she only blew her friend off for 5 seconds or longer or if she would have continued with the bj had her friend not finished in her. But even with the change of heart, if I were her boyfriend, I'd be so pissed as to how she could let this happen and be used in such a way, and how close she got too cheating through the chain of action i've just explained. I'd probably still end it as her bf.
(edited 11 years ago)

Seems like it was too little too late to stop what happened from happening.
Soorry for the puns but since everyone's doing it: :tongue:, she made her bed and there she must lie.
Yes, she must have. But that's the sentiment I've been arguing. In your original comment about what the op should say to her bf, you said something like "i'd never cheat on you" when clearly she must have had it somewhere on her mind. The one redeeming factor is that she may have had a change of heart last minute. But we don't know if she really had a change of hear then. We don't know if she only blew her friend off for 5 seconds or longer or if she would have continued with the bj had her friend not finished in her. But even with the change of heart, if I were her boyfriend, I'd be so pissed as to how she could let this happen and be used in such a way, and how close she got too cheating through the chain of action i've just explained. I'd probably still end it as her bf.

I think it is a bit sickening that you class a guy forcing his penis into a virtually unconscious girls mouth after consent for any sexual activity had been explicitly denied as a blowjob to be honest.

Also having thoughts about cheating does not mean you would ever cheat, clearly she couldn't go through with it and it was forced upon her.
If I was her boyfriend I would feel terrible that my girlfriend had got too drunk and been sexually assaulted and do my best to be there for her.
I think it is a bit sickening that you class a guy forcing his penis into a virtually unconscious girls mouth after consent for any sexual activity had been explicitly denied as a blowjob to be honest.

Also having thoughts about cheating does not mean you would ever cheat, clearly she couldn't go through with it and it was forced upon her.
If I was her boyfriend I would feel terrible that my girlfriend had got too drunk and been sexually assaulted and do my best to be there for her.

We don't know how unconscious she was. All we know is that the op allowed another man to cum in her mouth and did "nothing" to stop it, and was conscious of the act for at least 5 seconds. It could have been longer. If I were the bf, I wouldn't know what to believe- whether it was a conscious act or not. So how would I know whether to feel any sympathy or anger? It's a terrible situation to have to put your bf in. I could imagine feeling utterly powerless to know the truth, and would probably end it there so we could both move on.

Edit: Although I think the guy who forced himself is repulsive, I also think the OP is an idiot to put herself in such a situation. And I believe any court would not find what the guy did as sexual assault because all evidence, through the chain of events explained, point to that fact that she wanted to cheat- regardless of what she says she did in the end. Staying in someone's bed and going to someone's bed and getting hammered after getting into an argument is enough evidence to show that cheating was at least on her mind.
(edited 11 years ago)
We don't know how unconscious she was. All we know is that the op allowed another man to cum in her mouth and did "nothing" to stop it, and was conscious of the act for at least 5 seconds. It could have been longer. If I were the bf, I wouldn't know what to believe- whether it was a conscious act or not. So how would I know whether to feel any sympathy or anger? It's a terrible situation to have to put your bf in. I could imagine feeling utterly powerless to know the truth, and would probably end it there so we could both move on.

I think it is more terrible to be sexually assaulted. She had already told the guy no and he knew how drunk she was.
I think it is more terrible to be sexually assaulted. She had already told the guy no and he knew how drunk she was.

^^ see edit.
^^ see edit.

I just can't fathom how you have more sympathy for the bf than her.

So do you think the Staubenville rape case outcome was wrong then? Because she had previously said she liked the guys that raped her? Plus because she got so drunk she passed out?

It is exactly the same line of thinking
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 132
Original post by The_Duck
Wait, this isnt cheating. He ****ed your mouth when you were asleep having told him not to. That's rape. If your boyfriend is angry with you because you got raped then **** him.

True.

Except, if that hadn't happened, I'd hope her boyfriend was pissed at her. To run off sleeping in another man's bed who is hitting on her presently and in the past, and stuff has happened with in the past - why did she do that? To piss her bf off, to make him jealous.
I just can't fathom how you have more sympathy for the bf than her.

So do you think the Staubenville rape case outcome was wrong then? Because she had previously said she liked the guys that raped her? Plus because she got so drunk she passed out?

It is exactly the same line of thinking

I think we aren't going to come to a mutual understanding on this issue. I have more sympathy for the boyfriend because this event was a bolt from the blue. I have less sympathy for the girl because she put herself in a dangerous situation, and worse with a series of very dodgy decisions.

I don't know anything about the Staubenville rape case, but ofc I'd have sympathy for a rape victim. Rape is a disgusting thing. In this case, the woman got into bed and was, perhaps, sexually assaulted. She may have even wanted sex with the man for a while. I doubt it's as traumatic an experience. I have little sympathy because you can expect these things to occasionally happen if you get into bed with men while drunk, especially if they're trying it on beforehand. It's a risk she shouldn't have been blind to. Just as driving down the motorway, at over 100, is flirting with danger, so too was getting into bed with this man... the second time even after he tried it on!
(edited 11 years ago)

Nice leap from "drunk and tired" to "virtually unconscious" there. :rolleyes:
Original post by Arturo Bandini
Nice leap from "drunk and tired" to "virtually unconscious" there. :rolleyes:

Room spinning drunk is not exactly particularly conscious is it? If you think it is then you are not a heavy drinker. Once you get to the stage you need to lie down you are not capable of much.
Reply 136

You don't have to blame her for trusting - although, she shouldn't have even put herself in the situation where she was trusting him, clearly this was done to annoy her boyfriend.
Or for what happened at the end. That she should tell the police about - and the boyfriend should feel sorry for her, but would you really really be surprised if he didn't believe it, or even in believing it found it hard not to be angry because of the other stuff?? Since you can't see the other stuff I have kindly laid it out for you below:

You blame her for going home with someone who shes previously done stuff with, who still likes her, who often hits on her, who her boyfriend (she says) doesn't like her sleeping in a bed with, then getting in his bed, staying there after he tries it on, staying there while he touches himself.

I make that 7 strikes.

And why did she do all of this? Because she was angry and wanted to piss her boyfriend off and make him jealous. Success I feel.
We don't know how unconscious she was. All we know is that the op allowed another man to [...]

If you don't know how unconscious she was, you can't know that she allowed someone to do something :confused:
Original post by hslt
You don't have to blame her for trusting - although, she shouldn't have even put herself in the situation where she was trusting him, clearly this was done to annoy her boyfriend.
Or for what happened at the end. That she should tell the police about - and the boyfriend should feel sorry for her, but would you really really be surprised if he didn't believe it, or even in believing it found it hard not to be angry because of the other stuff?? Since you can't see the other stuff I have kindly laid it out for you below:

You blame her for going home with someone who shes previously done stuff with, who still likes her, who often hits on her, who her boyfriend (she says) doesn't like her sleeping in a bed with, then getting in his bed, staying there after he tries it on, staying there while he touches himself.

I make that 7 strikes.

And why did she do all of this? Because she was angry and wanted to piss her boyfriend off and make him jealous. Success I feel.

She got sexually assaulted. Lesson learnt I think, if the boyfriend feels the need to further punish her then that is pretty sick, you can't go from caring about someone to that.
Why neg me, redferry? What I have said is an opinion, and not even an ill-considered one. I have respected yours and don't think any less of you for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending