The Student Room Group

Girls, here's a question for you all.

If you are at a club and a "hot" guy comes up to you for a dance then tries to make a move on you, would you reject him if he was hot?

Or would you only reject him if he was ugly?

Just curious :smile:

This post breaks the anonymous guidelines, before posting anonymous please read the H&R guidelines http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Guidelines_for_health_and_relationships
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
If you are at a club and a "hot" guy comes up to you for a dance then tries to make a move on you, would you reject him if he was hot?

Huh? I would not let ANY stranger, hot, fat, ugly, make a move on me. I need to get to know a person before something more happens.
Reply 2
Original post by Devina-S
Huh? I would not let ANY stranger, hot, fat, ugly, make a move on me. I need to get to know a person before something more happens.

agree!
Reply 3
I would dance with him and maybe have a chat but it wouldn't go further than that. If I was genuinely interested, he'd get my number but 9/10 times they just want a shag and don't bother texting!
Reply 4
Hotness doesn't really come into it. If they showed a genuine interest rather than just wanting a quick 'pull' in front of a load of other people in a club, then maybe we'd exchange numbers and talk more. Anything more after knowing a person all of 30 seconds? Not a chance.
Reply 5
Original post by Devina-S

Seconded. I'm not interested or looking, so his looks are regardless, as is his personality and everything else about him :smile:
Reply 6
Depends. But obviously I am more likely to reciprocate that kind of thing with a 'hot' guy because I will be attracted to him. If I found someone ugly and they made a move on me, I'm not really likely to be happy with that because I'm not attracted to them if I find them ugly.
If I had a chat with him and liked him, I'd take his fb and get to know him a bit online. Regardless of what he looked like. If I like someone I like them!

*(If I was single, I'm meaning).
Reply 8
Original post by jazzykinks
I would dance with him and maybe have a chat but it wouldn't go further than that. If I was genuinely interested, he'd get my number but 9/10 times they just want a shag and don't bother texting!

Speaking from experience?
Reply 9

This post breaks the anonymous guidelines, before posting anonymous please read the H&R guidelines http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Guidelines_for_health_and_relationships

if he was a stranger then yeah probably, if he wanted to talk etc. and swap numbers/fb then i obvs would and get to know him, but for that night it's as far as it goes.
(edited 11 years ago)

If he's hot, why not?:colondollar:
Heres how I dealt with that situation... So I was out with my friends and somehow I'd lost them on the dance floor but I didn't mind and kept dancing, this really good looking guy came up to me and started dancing with me but then to my surprise I felt his hand crawl up my skirt and between my legs on the middle of the dance floor!! Had no clue what to do and I'm not very good at telling people to bugger off so I sort of awkwardly shuffled away and lost him in the crowd.

Despite how good looking he was I was more disgusted than anything. Some guys in clubs have no thoughts of boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i would dance with him and flirt maybe but if he tried anything, im walking away. WHERE THE GENTLEMEN AT?!
Girls would you find it creepy or satisfying if a guy wanted to smell your armpits? I can't stop thinking about this when I see a hot girl and it would be one of the first things I would do in bed especially to determine if I'm attracted to her you know pheremones and the like etc. I just find it so arrousing and exhilirating and magical and sensual.
Girls would you find it creepy or satisfying if a guy wanted to smell your armpits? I can't stop thinking about this when I see a hot girl and it would be one of the first things I would do in bed especially to determine if I'm attracted to her you know pheremones and the like etc. I just find it so arrousing and exhilirating and magical and sensual.

what did i just read. no sane woman would allow u to smell her armpits, especially after u just called it magical.
u need some rest, goodnight.
Original post by ChooChooCherry
what did i just read. no sane woman would allow u to smell her armpits, especially after u just called it magical.
u need some rest, goodnight.

But you can use it to dominate a man and make them your slave. When the pheremones enter my sinuses it feels like a sudden rush of euphoria and excites me.
I'd reject him - I have a boyfriend.
Reject. Doesn't matter if he's hot, I'm not about to shag a guy I don't know.
Reply 18
Original post by ChooChooCherry
i would dance with him and flirt maybe but if he tried anything, im walking away. WHERE THE GENTLEMEN AT?!

So you'd lead him on, then get all hissy if he tried anything? Makes sense.
Original post by Mockery
So you'd lead him on, then get all hissy if he tried anything? Makes sense.

er no, a little flirting and dancing does not equate to i want to **** u.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending