The Student Room Group

Why don't you girls report club gropers to police?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by edithwashere
Of course you can be groped in supermarkets. Unless you're speaking on behalf of all gropers, you don't know where they're going to do it. And you think women shouldn't be allowed in nightclubs? Ridiculous.

No but its far less likely to happen in places like supermarkets than in clubs. Even if you did get groped in a supermarket you could get them prosecuted for it whilst being taken very seriously unlike in clubs.
Because when it happens when you're with a bunch of friends and you turn round to see who did it they're usually gone.
Original post by sissoko46
No but its far less likely to happen in places like supermarkets than in clubs. Even if you did get groped in a supermarket you could get them prosecuted for it whilst being taken very seriously unlike in clubs.

It isn't inevitable that you'll get groped though, it just happens frequently. Avoiding clubbing altogether would just mean they've won, why should I change my behaviour radically just because I've been victimised sexually? You'd do better to ban men who grope from clubs, rather than the women they grope :rolleyes:
Original post by danny111
That actually happened to you?

Not in any real dangerous sense.
More often than not I see women giggling and trying to run into the blokes toilets, nobody bats and eyelid!
Reply 24
It isn't inevitable that you'll get groped though, it just happens frequently. Avoiding clubbing altogether would just mean they've won, why should I change my behaviour radically just because I've been victimised sexually? You'd do better to ban men who grope from clubs, rather than the women they grope :rolleyes:

No they only win when you keep going back and giving them free meat to grope. If all girls stopped going then the guys would also stop going which would force nightclubs to take it more seriously.
Original post by Vikki1805
Pursuing the situation by following you into the toilets... :indiff:

You didn't complain the other night Viks! hell you violated me if anything :tongue: :lol:
No they only win when you keep going back and giving them free meat to grope. If all girls stopped going then the guys would also stop going which would force nightclubs to take it more seriously.

If you really think you can get all women to willingly stop going to nightclubs, feel free to try. Since it'll never happen, your point is pretty pointless.
Original post by tehFrance
You didn't complain the other night Viks! hell you violated me if anything :tongue: :lol:

Mr Frenchy Pierre, toilet following is no laughing matter. :sigh:

But seriously, I have violated you several times, sometimes I'm not even sure if you were awake. :nothing:
Reply 28
Not in any real dangerous sense.
More often than not I see women giggling and trying to run into the blokes toilets, nobody bats and eyelid!

On purpose? I've never seen that
Reply 29
Original post by TwilightKnight
I've had a girl randomly put her hands down my pants at a club before, so it's not just girls who get "groped".

I presume you took a firm stance against her?
Original post by danny111
On purpose? I've never seen that

On purpose.

I've seen it more times than I'd like to admit. :nooo:
Reply 31
If you really think you can get all women to willingly stop going to nightclubs, feel free to try. Since it'll never happen, your point is pretty pointless.

Exactly which leads to people thinking that its okay to grope.
Original post by Teofilo

I see what you did there. :ahee:.
Reply 33
Original post by Teofilo

Yea, with his third leg. :rolleyes:
Mr Frenchy Pierre, toilet following is no laughing matter. :sigh:

But seriously, I have violated you several times, sometimes I'm not even sure if you were awake. :nothing:

I know so why do you keep following me! :fuhrer:

You what while I was asleep :eek:
Original post by tehFrance
I know so why do you keep following me! :fuhrer:

You what while I was asleep :eek:

I can't help myself. :pierre:

I did unspeakable things.
Exactly which leads to people thinking that its okay to grope.

How does allowing women to enter a certain type of establishment make people think it's okay to grope? Your logic is really warped, the people responsible are the gropers, they are the people who should have to change their behaviour, not the women who are being groped.
Reply 37
How does allowing women to enter a certain type of establishment make people think it's okay to grope? Your logic is really warped, the people responsible are the gropers, they are the people who should have to change their behaviour, not the women who are being groped.

But if they wont change their behaviour and nor is anyone ready to protect you from them in anyway. Then what else can you possibly do about it?
But if they wont change their behaviour and nor is anyone ready to protect you from them in anyway. Then what else can you possibly do about it?

Self defence classes worked well for me. I don't go to nightclubs because I don't like alcohol, but I don't want to be forced to leave an establishment because some bloke thinks that's the best way for me to avoid getting groped :rolleyes:
Reply 39
Because it just happens so often and it's near enough impossible to prove :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending