The Student Room Group

Worst and weirdest things to happen during sex?

I read a recent topic ( high pitched sound during sex ). She claims it was a turn off during sex, what's the weirdest/worst thing to happen to you during sex?

Mine was when we thought everyone was out....turns out my little sister was still in the house. Thank god she was watching a movie down stairs, very, very far away. Close call though, we were kinda loud...

Scroll to see replies

Not during actual sex, but when I was a young, naive and adventurous teen my mother walked in on my poor boyfriend covered in Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
Luckily he had time to pull the blanket up to his neck, and my mum thought he was just cold (which I'm sure he probably was).
Reply 2
Lack of boner is always a mood killer:frown:
Original post by Popppppy
Not during actual sex, but when I was a young, naive and adventurous teen my mother walked in on my poor boyfriend covered in Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
Luckily he had time to pull the blanket up to his neck, and my mum thought he was just cold (which I'm sure he probably was).

Damn, you got up to some freaky stuff.
Not quite during sex, but during a pelvic floor examination I had an orgasm mid way through. Had to change physiotherapist due to the shame.
Original post by Anonymous
Not quite during sex, but during a pelvic floor examination I had an orgasm mid way through. Had to change physiotherapist due to the shame.

I would have asked for their number, clearly they are skilled :wink:
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
I would have asked for their number, clearly they are skilled :wink:

It was pretty good! :wink: Although I know she was a lesbian anyway and I don't swing that way.
It was pretty good! :wink: Although I know she was a lesbian anyway and I don't swing that way.

Would have been to good to be true, eh?
Physiotherapist was it? If it teaches me to please a women so quickly I'm thinking its about time I changed my career path!
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
Would have been to good to be true, eh?
Physiotherapist was it? If it teaches me to please a women so quickly I'm thinking its about time I changed my career path!

Haha! I'm pretty sure you have to be a girl to do that job though. All she does is look at vaginas all day. Seriously getting nervous for when I see my gynaecologist soon because he is so hot! I'd actually die of embarrassment if it happens again.
The second I put my pork sword into my girlfriends vertical smile for the first time, her parents came home. I have never put my clothes on so fast, ever!
I recently sharted during an orgasm whilst having sex with my girlfriend :colondollar:
During sex I had to run off to the bathroom to pee... Actually thought I might pee on him. :colondollar::L
Reply 12
During sex I had to run off to the bathroom to pee... Actually thought I might pee on him. :colondollar::L

This nearly happened to me once. Luckily, we hadn't actually started yet. We were naked but hadn't connected and I said "Would it terrible if I ran off and got a drink first?" followed by a really awkward scramble for some clothes so I could leave his room with some dignity.
Queef.
I accidentally punched my ex in the face once - I was heading to touch his face and he sat up suddenly.

Several conversations with housemates have gone on through doors with them having no idea I was even in there - including one, ironically enough, about his flatmate having replaced the teabags he borrowed, while I was going down on him.
Reply 15
We thought his mum was out when suddenly she shouts (his name) DO YOU WANT CRABCAKES FOR DINNER??

he replied

NO MUM!!!!

then she said

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

and he said:

NOTHING MUM!!!!!!!!!!

it was awkward.. then we laughed for ages and I had to sneak out the front door and pretend I was not there then knock on the door to get back in like I planned to come over while she was round, and then we had crabcakes for dinner together. hahahaha
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by saaz
We thought his mum was out when suddenly she shouts (his name) DO YOU WANT CRABCAKES FOR DINNER??

he replied

NO MUM!!!!

then she said

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

and he said:

NOTHING MUM!!!!!!!!!!

it was awkward.. then we laughed for ages and I had to sneak out the front door and pretend I was not there then knock on the door to get back in like I planned to come over while she was round, and then we had crabcakes for dinner together. hahahaha

You're seeing Wolowitz?
Worst? Condom braking. Nearly **** myself when it happened to me. We were both panicking until she had her period.

Weirdest, can't think of anything.
I often get in a weird/dreamy mood when having sex and on this occasion I was feeling especially odd, slightly elated/agitated.

Anyway, we were having sex when I queefed pretty loud. There was this momentary pause with my boyfriend's face just changing subtly as though he might laugh, pull a face or say something but instantly without thinking I just blurted:

"****ing accept it".

It was quite a strange/funny moment :p: He was like "wow alright then", and we continued.
Reply 19
Getting cramp in my leg >.<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending