The Student Room Group

Girlfriend going to Magaluf, should I be worried?

My girlfriend's currently on a girls holiday in a small resort in Majorca, tonight they're going to Magaluf for a night out then coming back.
I trust her, but I really don't trust the lads out there. 2 of her friends have boyfriends and she says that she'll stick with them all night.
If i'm honest I just hate the thought of some of the lads out there looking at my girl like she's a piece of meat, when to me she means so much more than that.

I've told her i'm cool with it, and I know that she would be the same if it was me in her situation. I just don't want anything to happen??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nonel
Expected an apologetic phonecall tomorrow. She's gonna get laid tonight.

Dont listen to this person. If you trust her then it will be fine especially if theres other girls with boyfriends. When i went a girls holiday i didnt go anywhere near other guys, theres plenty girls who dont, they just go for a laugh with friends and for some sun. I wouldnt worry too much
Reply 2
Shagaluf?

No, not at all.
Yeah, you should be....cos i'll be there #mrstealyourgirl :colone:
Reply 4
That ain't your girlfriend anymore bro
Reply 5
What happens in Maga stays in Maga :wink:

Anyone who seems to think she will be fine is simply burying their head in the sand. A girl full of alcohol surrounded by horny guys will not end well.
(edited 10 years ago)
You should only be worried if you don't trust your girlfriend. It's only one night :smile:
Reply 7
To be honest I would not worry. Most of the 'Lads' out there are desperate and ugly and they go crazy at the sight of one girl!
Reply 8
I don't understand why people go to these places if they DON'T want to get some action. Isn't that pretty much all that happens there?

OP, if she says she won't do anything, then you'll just have to trust her. No point getting paranoid, you'll just piss her off by questioning her all the time and then maybe eventually she'll get fed up and she will cheat.
Reply 9
Yeah be very worried.

2 things to consider:

- Get her a chastity belt for which only you have the key
- Think about a lads holiday
Honestly the guys in those sorts of places are usually drunken 17 year old chavs or massive "LADS". I'm sure she wont cheat. Have some trust!
Original post by This Excellency

For some reason I always thought you were a girl.
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
For some reason I always thought you were a girl.

What makes you think i'm a boy? :redface:
Reply 13
Of course she's going cheat. You don't go on those sort of holidays in you're not single. Some guy is probably balls deep inside her right now.
Reply 14
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Honestly the guys in those sorts of places are usually drunken 17 year old chavs or massive "LADS". I'm sure she wont cheat. Have some trust!

You have to be 18?
Original post by cartman
You have to be 18?

Ha no you don't places in Magaluf/Malia/Zante/Kavos etc never check ID. As long as the person who booked the rooms is 18 (even then, they usually don't care) then it's all systems go.
My brother went to Malia at 16!
What makes you think i'm a boy? :redface:

No? o:
Original post by cartman
You have to be 18?

Its cartman!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better double-up on that condom when she comes back mate.

In all seriousness, if you trust her then well.. you believe that everything will go fine. However, I understand your concerns. I have no idea why people would want to go to Magaluf, unless they want to fill or be filled.

Good luck either way :smile: Try not to think about it too much.
Original post by Spontogical
Better double-up on that condom when she comes back mate.

In all seriousness, if you trust her then well.. you believe that everything will go fine. However, I understand your concerns. I have no idea why people would want to go to Magaluf, unless they want to fill or be filled.

Good luck either way :smile: Try not to think about it too much.

I went to Laganas for 2 weeks (similar sort of holiday) when I was in a relationship and didn't cheat. It was a bloody boring and repetitive holiday though. In fact, no one really got any action because there was a scary security guard at our hotel who wouldn't let anyone bring guys back (or even female friends!).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending