The Student Room Group

Will you dump your boyfriend he has no penis?

typo in title. *If

Okay something for tonight

Summary

-39 year old British man Andrew Wardle was born without penis
-He has testes but no penis
-He used his finger on his "first time" but his girlfriend dumped him later
-Another girlfriend of his found out when they were about to get some action and punched him
-Andrew Wardle was treated by using the muscle cells from his arm to replace his penis
-After 39 years, he finally declared himself a non-virgin

:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That wasn't funny
Is this real?
Reply 3
Sums up the situation quite nicely

http://pbfcomics.com/6/
(edited 10 years ago)
yes
Reply 7
Yes, but more to him being male than anything else.
Reply 8
I heard about this. I think I would. I'm a virgin but I'd like to get some action at some point.
Reply 9
What the ****?!?!?
Original post by james22
Yes, but more to him being male than anything else.

Why would he be your boyfriend in the first place then, if him being male is a problem? :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Yeah I would.
Yeah I think I'd dump him, sort of assumed it came with the thing of him being a dude so I'd be disappointed, duh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would like to be told before I would start dating him, it would a bit of a let down though. but I don't think it would stop me dating him if I was informed before hand. I would not like the shock of dating someone for a while and suddenly finding there is nothing down there.
Reply 14
Original post by Maid Marian
I don't want to look in case of pictures... :redface:

theres nothing , really
Reply 15
Just use a strap-on.
Reply 16
This video is closer to it:
I was born with a medical condition that means I have a very shortened vagina and no uterus, although I have ovaries, and my boyfriend has been very understanding and patient with me about the fact that I have to basically create my own vagina with dilators.

Because of this condition and basically being in the same position as the man in the OP, if something were to happen to my boyfriend's penis, I would be equally as understanding and it wouldn't bother me because I know how he feels and I know how important it is to have someone loving you despite of your sex life being difficult.

I would treat a man without a penis in the way I want men to treat me when they find out about my condition and the way my boyfriend has treated me about it. My boyfriend loves me for me and appreciates that sex isn't the main thing in our relationship. Plus there's plenty of other sexual things you can do that don't involve actual intercourse.
I would really hope that even without the condition, I would still say the same.
Reply 18
What if you dated a girl and went to bed and she had a dick? Would you stay with her or leave her? :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Original post by Maid Marian
Is this real?

Yeah it is, it's a condition called 5-alpha-reductase deficiency.

He wouldn't even be my boyfriend in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending