The Student Room Group

Which religion has the hottest women practising? In your opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gogoge
try reading it- its at the bottom-Source: "Great Women of Islam" - by Dar-us-Salam Publications

Wow. Great islamic source.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Truefaith
To be a muslim you have to obey Allah and the Prophet. He diddnt. But thats not what we were discussing. If he had knowledge he would have known that the verse about killing non believers is in the only chapter that doesnt start with 'in the name of God' which shows its not an ongoing command. It came down when the muslims were at war. He wouldve understood this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whilst I agree that Bin Laden was not acting on the teaching of Islam, this logic is just odd, do you have a respectable source for it? Just cuz the the surah does not contain 'In the name of God' at the beginning that doesn't invalidate any teachings within that chapter, though yes when looking at the context it is talking about the specific war.

Basically I have an issue with you using the lack of bismillah to show the verses don't apply to us.
Reply 62
Why has this debate gone on a different tangent? Everyone knows Bin Laden was a religious Muslim, he simply had different beliefs than the mainstream. Moving along...
Original post by Tpos
Whilst I agree that Bin Laden was not acting on the teaching of Islam, this logic is just odd, do you have a respectable source for it? Just cuz the the surah does not contain 'In the name of God' at the beginning that doesn't invalidate any teachings within that chapter, though yes when looking at the context it is talking about the specific war.

Basically I have an issue with you using the lack of bismillah to show the verses don't apply to us.

It shows its not an ongoing command. This is one of the interpretations of why its not there.
Also shows that one cant say bismillah when bombing themselves.

There are a few other possibilities.
http://truelife200vi.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/surah-taubah-why-no-bismillah/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vendettax
Why has this debate gone on a different tangent? Everyone knows Bin Laden was a religious Muslim, he simply had different beliefs than the mainstream. Moving along...

Everyone knows?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Wow. Great islamic source.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its a historical source - its a historical fact after all. why would I want to quote Islamic doctrine for?
Original post by gogoge
its a historical source - its a historical fact after all. why would I want to quote Islamic doctrine for?

Its a book on women in islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
How haven't you just been banned yet?
Reply 68
Its a book on women in islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, the historical facts about those women - not random Islamic doctrine. you aksed how we know one of mohamemds wife was also once his daughter in law, and indeed his cousin
Original post by gogoge
yes, the historical facts about those women - not random Islamic doctrine. you aksed how we know one of mohamemds wife was also once his daughter in law, and indeed his cousin

How do you know the book has facts in it? I highly doubt you have ever even seen it in your life. They havent even bothered with a page number.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
How do you know the book has facts in it? I highly doubt you have ever even seen it in your life. They havent even bothered with a page number.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knew this back before ever reading this website- its widely known. You cant ask for details then complain when you don't like the sound of them, How do you know any books have any facts? what about the quran? what a stupid statement.
Reply 71
Original post by luke_n
Muslims ... them eyes :sexface:

Original post by gogoge
I knew this back before ever reading this website- its widely known. You cant ask for details then complain when you don't like the sound of them, How do you know any books have any facts? what about the quran? what a stupid statement.

Back?

Not all books do. Its very vague. As i said not even a page number. They should of given the sources that the book gives if it gives any.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
It shows its not an ongoing command. This is one of the interpretations of why its not there.
Also shows that one cant say bismillah when bombing themselves.

There are a few other possibilities.
http://truelife200vi.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/surah-taubah-why-no-bismillah/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's saying it might be the reason for it's revelation...or lack of revelation of bismillah, not that it means it's no longer a command. :s
Reply 74
I'm an Atheist myself but I do like Christian girls. They can't be found here though so you have to go abroad. That's the only snag.
Original post by Tpos
It's saying it might be the reason for it's revelation...or lack of revelation of bismillah, not that it means it's no longer a command. :s

There are many opinions on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Satanism...? Pretty sure I saw a movie once.
Catholic girls apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
There are many opinions on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've gathered you believe that, I was asking for the evidence of those opinions. But nvm
catholic girls

Quick Reply

Latest