The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlossomS
Let's hang in there!! This isn't the end yet, hardly even the beginning so we'll have to keep hope! No pain, no gain as they say :redface:

Sorry lol that's alright, all in the past now but never the teasing jokes from friends XD I have two beds on either side of my desk, therefore if I'm going down, I'll hit soft ground :biggrin: (that rhymed!.... Alright I have officially lost it, time to get off TSR and do some mechanics....)

haha believe me, I think I've turned just as mad as you have! and yes, I see that you are quite well versed in the art of poetical linguistics! :wink:
Reply 261
Original post by HollyOnIce
haha believe me, I think I've turned just as mad as you have! and yes, I see that you are quite well versed in the art of poetical linguistics! :wink:

And yet, here I still am, engaging in madness :ahee: My mechanics book doesn't appear that attractive as it had a few minutes ago....sad times.
Oh my, what a phrase, 'art of poetical linguistics'....marvelous, simply marvelous I tell you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
And yet, here I still am, engaging in madness :ahee: My mechanics book doesn't appear that attractive as it had a few minutes ago....sad times.
Oh my, what a phrase, 'art of poetical linguistics'....marvelous, simply marvelous I tell you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe awww! You just persevere! Mechanics won't study itself! :wink: oh why thank you! You are very eloquent yourself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm gonna get anxiety disorder because of UCAS track. Seriously,I'vr had to send mine off early and it's been 11 days and I only got 'thank you' mail and nothing extra. Track every morning till the day rejections start pouring in :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrainChild
I'm gonna get anxiety disorder because of UCAS track. Seriously,I'vr had to send mine off early and it's been 11 days and I only got 'thank you' mail and nothing extra. Track every morning till the day rejections start pouring in :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hear you ;')

Posted from TSR Mobile
If someone sends their UCAS in January can they still get good offers from good unis like Birmingham. I already have the grades I need but my school is being really slow..
Original post by ineedtorevise127
If someone sends their UCAS in January can they still get good offers from good unis like Birmingham. I already have the grades I need but my school is being really slow..

Of course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ineedtorevise127

Yup, I was just involved in a really stupid discussion about this. The earlier you send it the better but you will get offers. My tutor is being unfair and doing the references in alphabetic order, even if you haven't started your UCAS or PS, luckily my surname begins with an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
Original post by Minerva

Haha wait till A-Level results day then you will know what stressful waiting is...
(edited 10 years ago)
feel sick every time i log into track! have an unconditional from glasgow in the bag though, thank goodness! hurrrrrry up unis :frown:
You're most welcome! Good luck with the remaining ones! :biggrin:

Thank you again :biggrin: best of luck to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my ucas off 3 weeks ago have interview date set for manchester uni , and MMU have rejected my application but haven't heard anything from Salford yet?? :frown: need to stop panicking :eek:
I got conditional offer from University of Sussex (Economics). Waiting for Warwick, Exeter, Nottingham and Aberdeen.
Reply 273
Original post by HollyOnIce
Hehe awww! You just persevere! Mechanics won't study itself! :wink: oh why thank you! You are very eloquent yourself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am doing a whole chapter of Mechanics right now actually :biggrin: You're most welcome, dude! Haha thankiess :wink: How's life? Any news?

Original post by Lucy96
Thank you again :biggrin: best of luck to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome and thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have had enough logging and out of ucas. this is getting tiring :/
My application got sent to UCAS today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am doing a whole chapter of Mechanics right now actually :biggrin: You're most welcome, dude! Haha thankiess :wink: How's life? Any news?

nice one! well done! i'm just finishing up a philosophy essay, so that I can move onto a new chapter of sociology later! :P God it never ends :')

hehe no problemoo!

Life is actually really good - not counting the waiting for university decisions as part of this however ... for obvious, fanatical reasons :P

No news! wish I could get some news from the unis! but I should probably be thankful that after a week, they haven't come to their senses and outright rejected me!

How about you? :biggrin:

Welcome and thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice one! well done! i'm just finishing up a philosophy essay, so that I can move onto a new chapter of sociology later! :P God it never ends :')

hehe no problemoo!

Life is actually really good - not counting the waiting for university decisions as part of this however ... for obvious, fanatical reasons :P

No news! wish I could get some news from the unis! but I should probably be thankful that after a week, they haven't come to their senses and outright rejected me!

How about you? :biggrin:
Reply 278
Got an offer from Durham this morning to do Education with Sociology :biggrin: Super-early by their standards! Still obsessively updating Track for news on the others, though :tongue:
So many fiends have got their offers yet I haven't got any. I'm ultra-stressed now and keep checking UCAS and my email almost twice an hour even at midnight and weekend.Anyone feel the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending