The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by North Wolf
Interview?! To tell you the truth I really do know about that. Now I have just checked and they are giving offers without interview :smile: So that means you have interview, well good luck for that!:smile:

Actually my offer was without an interview :smile: most other places interview though!
Reply 341
Imperial haven't sent a welcome e-mail. Anyone else got one?
Reply 342
Original post by North Wolf
Hi there!

I applied for Economics and International Development. What about yours?

Ooh, congratulations then! I applied for Geography BSc at both. :smile:
Reply 343
i have offers from York Nottingham and Reading - anyone got offers form Warwick yet?
Original post by Lucy96
Have you had any acknowledgment from Liverpool? Not sure if they send an email or not :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I received a "we are delighted to receive your application" email on the 22nd, so yours is probably on the way! :smile:
Original post by kited4
i have offers from York Nottingham and Reading - anyone got offers form Warwick yet?

When did you send your application off, if you don't mind me asking? I'm still waiting for offers (decisions) off Warwick and York although I only sent my application off on the 17th of Oct - very impatient :colondollar:
Original post by FlyHigh_er
Yup, I was just involved in a really stupid discussion about this. The earlier you send it the better but you will get offers. My tutor is being unfair and doing the references in alphabetic order, even if you haven't started your UCAS or PS, luckily my surname begins with an A...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay so say you sent your UCAS like a week before the deadline would you still get offers providing your predicted grades match the offer required?

I hope to get mine sent before mid December at the latest
Will we receive offers on weekends or at night?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 348
Original post by HarryG-----1996
Will we receive offers on weekends or at night?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it's possible to do so!
Reply 349
Original post by evespeers
When did you send your application off, if you don't mind me asking? I'm still waiting for offers (decisions) off Warwick and York although I only sent my application off on the 17th of Oct - very impatient :colondollar:

17th September :smile: I waited 3 and a half weeks for my first offer then in the least 2 days York and Nottingham came through! :o:o
Reply 350
Original post by Swarley1
Imperial haven't sent a welcome e-mail. Anyone else got one?

I've had no acknowledgement from Imperial at all. Apparently they're giving out interviews already. :s-smilie:
Just received an offer from Manchester! It is great relief :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from Queen Mary at all ( I didn't even get a welcome letter)?
Original post by ineedtorevise127
Oh okay so say you sent your UCAS like a week before the deadline would you still get offers providing your predicted grades match the offer required?

I hope to get mine sent before mid December at the latest

Yup, if you sent it a week before you would still get offers, you could even if your grades are below. It'd be harder if your course is a competitive one. What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple_fox
Just received an offer from Manchester! It is great relief :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from Queen Mary at all ( I didn't even get a welcome letter)?

Congrats! When did you send your application, if you don't mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 354
Original post by outrexian
I've had no acknowledgement from Imperial at all. Apparently they're giving out interviews already. :s-smilie:

I got nothing from Imperial as well:s-smilie:
Just got an email from westminster admissions requesting more info... they need proof that I went to cosmetology school I guess.. maybe cause im from america? I hope this is a good sign because I'm basically having a miniature heart attack.
Original post by FlyHigh_er
Congrats! When did you send your application, if you don't mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

14th of October :smile:
Where are you applying?
Original post by evespeers
Yep I received a "we are delighted to receive your application" email on the 22nd, so yours is probably on the way! :smile:

Thank you! Oh I hope it comes soon, panicking now haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 358
Original post by lizz-ie
Seriously don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll get your offers soon :smile: I have a friend who got three offers for psychology less than a week after applying and wouldn't shut up about it which made me worry that I wouldn't get offers! Maybe see you at the Oxford interviews in the unlikely event that I get one! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'm just so anxious. Yes, I hope to see you there! Of course you will get one, like 95% of Chemistry applicants get interviewed! Which college did you choose? :smile:
Original post by Paramore<3
Ooh, congratulations then! I applied for Geography BSc at both. :smile:

Hey, Geography is good! Aspiring to be a Oceanographer and GIS? :smile: Dont know much professions relating to geography, but I heard it has good scope.

Latest

Trending

Trending