The Student Room Group

Gay oral on first date, does it make me bad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ForgetMe
Oh I could pick on your grammar but I'll please myself next time :sexface:

Also, why do you have a sex face on when you're picking on people's grammar? :s-smilie:
Reply 21
Original post by SoftPunch
Supporting anti-bullying, eh?

Also, why do you have a sex face on when you're picking on people's grammar? :s-smilie:

Learn to do multiple quotes :mmm: Stop picking on the sexface! :hmmm:

Supporting anti-bullying won't do anything, only actions will solve the issue :erm:
Reply 22

Supporting anti-bullying won't do anything, only actions will solve the issue :erm:

copycat
Reply 23

Plus I know how to use multiple quotes. Learn how to not tell others what to do. :stink:
Reply 24
copycat

Plus I know how to use multiple quotes. Learn how to not tell others what to do. :stink:

You can tickle my little pleasures girl-poking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif showing-ass-1.gif
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 25
You can tickle my little pleasures girl-poking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif showing-ass-1.gif

Why one is smaller than the other? Of course, I can get my strap-on, but I don't want to waste my time.
Reply 26
Original post by a10
thanks for your comment. Is there anything else you would like to add :smile: ?

Spoiler

With you on this one :thumbsup:- we all know why ForgetMe got so offended at smthng that wasn't even intended to be offensive.
Original post by just curious
It's clearly a gay thread so why did you read it? You don't have to be so horrible about it.

He was nowhere near to being ''so horrible''. No need for exaggerations.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 27
Why one is smaller than the other? Of course, I can get my strap-on, but I don't want to waste my time.

Because they are different in size :erm:

With you on this one :thumbsup:- we all know why ForgetMe got so offended at smthng that wasn't even intended to be offensive.

He was nowhere near to being ''so horrible''. No need for exaggerations.

Oh please, don't start your song again :facepalm: First of all, I wasn't offended at all but no one made him to even imagine, so means he wanted himself to do so. Secondly, idi spat dievcionka :hmmm:
Reply 28

Oh please, don't start your song again :facepalm: First of all, I wasn't offended at all but no one made him to even imagine, so means he wanted himself to do so. Secondly, idi spat dievcionka :hmmm:

Oh, so we are butt-hurt at parodies now too, eh? :rofl:
Second of all - net malchishka.
People do a lot of worse things on first dates, trust me :wink: don't worry, just hope you enjoyed it!
Reply 30
Oh, so we are butt-hurt at parodies now too, eh? :rofl:
Second of all - net malchishka.

What parodies? :laugh: Secondly, eini miegot mergaite! :colone:
Reply 31

:fan:
Reply 32
What parodies? :laugh: Secondly, eini miegot mergaite! :colone:

You already used ''secondly''
Can't count much?
And thirdly(!) apres vous.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33

''Feeling me up'' ... ''Got excited'' ... ''Sucking each other off'' --- oh yeah, none of those warrant for graphic images :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
''Feeling me up'' ... ''Got excited'' ... ''Sucking each other off'' --- oh yeah, none of those warrant for graphic images :rolleyes:

You love it :pierre:
Reply 35
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
You love it :pierre:

Damn right - I really like being sucked off, but my thing first of all has to get excited :blushing:
Reply 36
Damn right - I really like being sucked off, but my thing first of all has to get excited :blushing:

And, we all know, you can only do that by feeling you up :yep:
Reply 37
And, we all know, you can only do that by feeling you up :yep:

Mhm :yep: :yeah: or like this :hump2:
Reply 38
Mhm :yep: :yeah: or like this :hump2:

Want to play monopoly? I have some dice :pierre:

:dice:
Reply 39