The Student Room Group

Would you consider a same sex threesome?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Arieisit
I hope you don't consider yourself straight :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Not with my current girlfriend, If I was single and casual with someone or a couple offered I don't see why not but not sure.
Original post by nopenopenope
Should have bolded

never say never and try everything once

Some people like to be more adventurous than others. That doesn't mean you can label them a slut.
Original post by Mankytoes
I know use of the phrase is frowned upon, but is this not the quintessential YOLO situation?

I sort of hate YOLO but I kind of agree with the sentiment. Ah what the hell if she brings it up again I may run with it. As Twain said:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."
Reply 44
Yeah why not
Reply 46
Yes, as long as my 'partner' follows this instructional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 47
Probably I would. It's time to stop being kitties :sexface:
Reply 48
Two guys and a girl is fun, no constant changing of condoms like a guy has to do when banging two chicks.
Yup.

Done:

MMF
MFF
MMM

Live love **** :wink:
Original post by nopenopenope
aka yes aka sloot crew

haha repped lolz kek lol etc

no

Don't force me to make you look like a mug yet again mate, it's starting to become a habit :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't force me to make you look like a mug yet again mate, it's starting to become a habit :wink:

U affected my life so much that I cant remeber what ur even referring to
I would rather be intimate with just one other person as it just feels good. But hey, try anything once :h: (apart from murder etc, don't do that :lol:)
Original post by Sir Master of Bate
Yup.

Done:

MMF
MFF
MMM

Live love **** :wink:

What was your favourite? :wink:
Original post by Arieisit
You and me both :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, you're a naught boy. :spank:
Original post by ChaosisaLadder
As in if a girl wanted you to partake in a threesome with her and another bloke or if you're a girl vice versa.

More directed towards heterosexual people obviously but if you are homosexual feel free to answer too.

It's only gay if your penises touch (or if you bum the other guy, obviously).

To reverse the situation, if my boyfriend asked me whether I would have a threesome with him and a girl, I'd say hell yes. The prospect of seeing him with a girl seems ludicrously hot.
Original post by Mankytoes
I know use of the phrase is frowned upon, but is this not the quintessential YOLO situation?

Carpe diem, my friend. The thinking man's YOLO.
Possibly!
i would, gotta try everything once i always say. even if that means being put on the spit.
No, I'm as straight as a ruler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending