The Student Room Group

Girls, what attributes most attract you to boys?

Scroll to see replies

When a guy's humble, selfless and sticks up for what he believes in
(and when he cares about his family - call me old fashioned, whatever :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yo radical one
Buy a dishwasher :dontknow:

I don't mind if a woman wants to be taken care of by the man, if she is communicating what she wants honestly, there is no issue, it's actually helping men too. What I don't like is dishonesty or self-delusion.

You don't seem to understand what I am saying, maybe you are blinded by hating women.

I don't hate them, but I don't think that many of them know what they want in a man, generally speaking.

I don't hate women whatsoever. I hate the hypocrisy of this stuff, at least read what I've posted in subsequent posts man...would have a hell of a life being in love with a girl whilst simultaneously hating all women :lol:. What I've said in this thread is basically the bit in bold...
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Why hello there :sexface:. I would approach you but im toonervoustotalk:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice username :wink: and I'm quite easy to talk to so get people to open up about almost anything :tongue:
Original post by elpistolero7
I don't hate women whatsoever. I hate the hypocrisy of this stuff, at least read what I've posted in subsequent posts man...would have a hell of a life being in love with a girl whilst simultaneously hating all women :lol:

Ok

My point was, women are not lying, they believe they are attracted to a guy's humour, when actually they just find the guy who they are most attracted too, most funny. It's not a lie, I agree they are not attracted to humour, they just don't realise what it is they are attracted to.

and good luck with your girl by the way
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 64
*eagerly fills a notepad with notes*
Reply 65
A heartbeat.
Original post by Tomsta
Sounds great to me, where we gonna do this thing? :wink:

beach-wedding-alter-4.jpg

It's in hawaii :biggrin: hope you like it! I've already booked flights :biggrin: :biggrin:
Looks unfortunately :frown:
Reply 68
Original post by A100whoo
beach-wedding-alter-4.jpg

It's in hawaii :biggrin: hope you like it! I've already booked flights :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have always wanted to go to Hawaii
Original post by Tomsta
I have always wanted to go to Hawaii

It's fate :love:
Reply 70
It's fate :love:

Don't even know what you look like, perhaps we can get to know each other in a unique manner :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Don't even know what you look like, perhaps we can get to know each other in a unique manner :wink:

Haha, looks schmucks :wink: and yes, unconventional ways are always the best :P
Reply 72
Haha, looks schmucks :wink: and yes, unconventional ways are always the best :P

In which case i have been looking for a Salsa & Bachata partner, interested?
Reply 73
Money. I jest of course, a mixture of things.
Original post by Tomsta
In which case i have been looking for a Salsa & Bachata partner, interested?

Never done it before, so as long as you're willing to teach me....:smile:
Reply 75
Never done it before, so as long as you're willing to teach me....:smile:

Of course i'm willing to teach i've never danced bachata, it's very close and intimate, i would give you a private session :wink:
Reply 76
Original post by WaceMindu
I can do a mean English accent. :smile:

also a wildly racist Indian man.

does that turn you on?

aha probably:wink: But hell no to the English, try Scottish?

Original post by LJStudent
Why hello :colone:

I read this in an Austrian accent. . . What other accents do you have to offer? :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 77
If these results are to be believed, I should be one of the most popular men (among women) in my area. I suspect some people aren't being all that honest... either that, or you lot are so unrepresentative of the country...
Original post by Polecat

I read this in an Austrian accent. . . What other accents do you have to offer? :wink:

I can do American Texas and American Californian, French, German, English (my own), posh English, Scottish, London, Russian, Australian, Canadian, Indian...don't mean to brag but... :biggrin:
Original post by LJStudent
I can do American Texas and American Californian, French, German, English (my own), posh English, Scottish, London, Russian, Australian, Canadian, Indian...don't mean to brag but... :biggrin:

Haha... Thats kinda cool... I would like to somehow hav proof of that... Love listening to people do accents
:ahee::hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending