The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend...Want a guy's opinion please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lostgear
this

calm the **** down op!

i am calm. I'm just curious.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, it shouldn't cause any problems or anything.

When the time comes, I would tell him how I've been really close to a boy (even though he wasn't actually my boyfriend), because he still had an impact on my love life haha

Is it just me that's a romanticist or are you one too? I always dream about this perfect relationship with the perfect guy ... always wanted to get married young too, don't have a clue why?
Original post by Abby_W31
Is it just me that's a romanticist or are you one too? I always dream about this perfect relationship with the perfect guy ... always wanted to get married young too, don't have a clue why?

I'm one too! I don't want to get married young, but I can't wait until I am!

I'd rather wait for ages until I meet the perfect guy, than just go for the first guy that shows any interest in me :') Because I don't see the point in being in a relationship with someone that you don't see yourself having a future with?!
Reply 63
Original post by NothingToSeeHere
:sigh:

Are you asking why I've never been in a relationship? Because I haven't. I don't really care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have children?
I'm one too! I don't want to get married young, but I can't wait until I am!

I'd rather wait for ages until I meet the perfect guy, than just go for the first guy that shows any interest in me :') Because I don't see the point in being in a relationship with someone that you don't see yourself having a future with?!

Yeah, I wouldn't rush in to it just for the sake of it. It would have to be with Mr Right. It's kind of scary starting a relationship, it's either going to end in tears or you're going to spend the rest of your life with them!
Original post by BoBosus
Do you have children?

Do you believe in the immaculate conception?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 16 and in the same position lol. It doesn't bother me at all really, at least there's no worries in dealing with the drawbacks of being in a relationship hahah. It would be lovely to have a boyfriend though, but I'm not that arsed and from the other comments - it seems to be pretty normal so don't worry about it :smile:
Reply 67
Do you believe in the immaculate conception?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If so,where is the father then?
Way more normal than you'd think. Don't stress about it, seriously. The more you worry about it the more it becomes this huge deal and you end up not doing anything because you're too scared people will judge you.
But most people on TSR care about their education and career and are intelligent, which I like. My ideal guy would have that quality, so he may very well be like them, so these opinions matter to me!

Lololol that's not how I'd describe tsr
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

BUT there is also nothing wrong with sleeping around, as long as it is safe and between two consenting adults.

IMO you need the experience of relationships especially when you're young.

When you're young you have a lot more free time.
You have more opportunities to meet people.
You can make the mistakes now and there won't be any life-threatening consequences.
You can have a better idea of who you want to be with, what you like or don't in a relationship.

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. This ain't ****in' Disney. Grow up.

You need to actually make commitments.

Stop making excuses for your inability to attract anyone and making a good partner.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

BUT there is also nothing wrong with sleeping around, as long as it is safe and between two consenting adults.

IMO you need the experience of relationships especially when you're young.

When you're young you have a lot more free time.
You have more opportunities to meet people.
You can make the mistakes now and there won't be any life-threatening consequences.
You can have a better idea of who you want to be with, what you like or don't in a relationship.

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. This ain't ****in' Disney. Grow up.

You need to actually make commitments.

Stop making excuses for your inability to attract anyone and making a good partner.

Free time? What free time? HAHAHAHA :lol:

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you about "Life threatening consequences" how often do you hear about girls being with older men who could be violent? I'm not sayng all men are like that but I have heard of it.
Original post by Abby_W31
Free time? What free time? HAHAHAHA :lol:

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you about "Life threatening consequences" how often do you hear about girls being with older men who could be violent? I'm not sayng all men are like that but I have heard of it.

When you're young you have more free-time than when you're older.
Hey you are still young it's not a big deal. Most guys wouldn't care.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
When you're young you have more free-time than when you're older.

I have NO freetime, when I'm not revising I'm eating, sleeping or doing work experience.
Original post by BoBosus
If so,where is the father then?

I'm not going to derail the thread with your nonsense any longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As many have said before, those who look for love do not find it. Dating sites are only there to waste your time (if not money). So to put it very clearly, you need to be very truly happy with your own life otherwise other people will not care one bit.
Nothing wrong, everyone has to start somewhere.
Reply 78
I'm not going to derail the thread with your nonsense any longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't believe in immaculate conception do you?
Reply 79
Wouldn't think anything of it at all. It would have the same effect as if she were to say that she missed breakfast that morning, or if she said she didn't watch the news last night. In other words, it literally means absolutely nothing, irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending