The Student Room Group

Results Day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BCMFM16
They're all offline so we can't ask them how they're lives have been since GCSEs :-(

Quote them all in, bring back the memories :tongue: intrigued now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
I think the best thing about 2005 was the fact that Michael Gove was NOT education secretary, otherwise Year 2 would have been awful, we'd probably have to do algebra and WW1 and Complex Computer Programming thanks to him.

Of course there was 'playtime' instead of 'breaktime and luncthime', and if it was raining, 'wet playtime' which today would make people laugh! During 'wet playtime' I remember the board games with missing pieces, the lego pieces everywhere that everybody used to fight over, as well as the large print books which had more pictures than text :smile:
They probz stopped using TSR long time ago. Makes me wonder if I will use TSR when I finish my degree:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
omg that took so long to do!!
[QUOTE="BCMFM16;48019538"]KairosEden

Confused I WANNA BE THERE *weep*

EDIT: LOOL I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE OTHER THREAD..DON'T MIND ME..I'M ALREADY HERE :P
Posted from TSR Mobile
Come! less discuss our youths!
Original post by superdarklord
Quote them all in, bring back the memories :tongue: intrigued now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by bj1
I think the best thing about 2005 was the fact that Michael Gove was NOT education secretary, otherwise Year 2 would have been awful, we'd probably have to do algebra and WW1 and Complex Computer Programming thanks to him.

Of course there was 'playtime' instead of 'breaktime and luncthime', and if it was raining, 'wet playtime' which today would make people laugh! During 'wet playtime' I remember the board games with missing pieces, the lego pieces everywhere that everybody used to fight over, as well as the large print books which had more pictures than text :smile:

Original post by ArsenalWenger
They probz stopped using TSR long time ago. Makes me wonder if I will use TSR when I finish my degree:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by BCMFM16
omg that took so long to do!!

You legend haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BCMFM16

You're going to be fine!

After my biology exam yesterday, I am starting to doubt that. :tongue:

I am hoping for a little compassion from Edexcel for chemistry and physics to compensate for the malevolence yesterday. :tongue:
Original post by bj1

Those were the days...
Original post by Decerto
After my biology exam yesterday, I am starting to doubt that. :tongue:

I am hoping for a little compassion from Edexcel for chemistry and physics to compensate for the malevolence yesterday. :tongue:

I'm sure it didn't go that badly lol I've got 6 more exams to go...
I don't think it worked lol i tree quoting myself and nothing cam up...
Original post by BCMFM16
Are you in lower sixth? Any memories from then?

Yes I'm doing my AS level exams right now. The memories were just reading stories in school and having fun in class painting stuff.
Original post by BCMFM16
I'm sure it didn't go that badly lol I've got 6 more exams to go...

I have 4 this week, two the week after, then my last one on the 23rd.
Original post by Decerto

YAY SO DO I :biggrin: I mean I finish on the 23rd. Got five more sciences left, I do Ocr 21st century. How you guys planning on celebrating end of gcses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Decerto

Oh too bad! I have 6 but they're all next week luckily! I'm sure you'll do really well!
Original post by superdarklord
YAY SO DO I :biggrin: I mean I finish on the 23rd. Got five more sciences left, I do Ocr 21st century. How you guys planning on celebrating end of gcses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm getting a job at Starbucks hopefully I sent my job application if i don't get the job i'll sleep.
Original post by crayolaguy
Yes I'm doing my AS level exams right now. The memories were just reading stories in school and having fun in class painting stuff.

Yeah i always got paint in my hair idk how lol

Quick Reply

Latest