The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

GEN Nottingham 2015 Mental Health

Hi all,

I have applied late for graduate entry mental health - waiting to hear. Has anyone been offered a place for Jan 2015 start yet or been to an interview??
Hi, I've been offered a conditional place for GEN Child Branch, is it the one that's based in the Derby campus that you've applied to?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey :smile:
I have recently been offered a place on the graduate mental health nursing course starting in Jan.
Good luck with your application, I'm sure you will hear something soon.
If I can be of any help please let me know! :smile:
Hi everyone,

I've got a conditional place for mental health nursing in Jan 2015 too. Same as Mini-Preston, if you've got any questions about interviews etc just let us know :biggrin: Very excited about the course!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello everyone,

I attended the interview for GEN (Mental health nursing) on 30th May and yet to get a response.
Pls how long did it take you guys to get your interview response and was it thru UCAS or Notts University post?
I'm so anxious and really want to know if I'm been offered the placement.

Thanks
Original post by Stacey_Kay
Hello everyone,

I attended the interview for GEN (Mental health nursing) on 30th May and yet to get a response.
Pls how long did it take you guys to get your interview response and was it thru UCAS or Notts University post?
I'm so anxious and really want to know if I'm been offered the placement.

Thanks

Hi

I had my interview on 5th June

And got a offer on the 10th June

Hope this helps
:smile:
Original post by mellybeanss
Hi, I've been offered a conditional place for GEN Child Branch, is it the one that's based in the Derby campus that you've applied to?

HI

I'm starting the adult branch in January at derby :smile:

X
Original post by Jadecassio
Hi

I had my interview on 5th June

And got a offer on the 10th June

Hope this helps
:smile:

Thanks for your help Jadecassio. just got it all sorted today. I wasn't given placement for the mental health GEN which i interviewed for. However was given an option for adult GEN nursing which I have gladly accepted. I'm so happy about it x
Original post by Jadecassio
HI

I'm starting the adult branch in January at derby :smile:

X

Congrats on getting a place too! :smile:
Are you planning on living in student halls in Derby?

Mel x
Hey, I just wanted to know if you started the course? How your getting on etc. Iv applied for 2016 entry fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending