The Student Room Group

How do you act around guys you like?

I am very unsure as to how to act around guys/the guy I like. I don't know whether to chat, or what to do around him?? Please help with anything you think I should do around him or anything you think would help me to get the guy.

Thanks so much!! xxxxx
Talk to him.
Reply 2
Original post by Freudian Slip
Talk to him.

Wow, helpful! I know I need to talk to him and I do but what sort of things do you say?? I get all nervous and don't know how to act x:smile::smile:
Reply 3
Stuff you're both interested in.
Original post by MursArmyGo
Wow, helpful! I know I need to talk to him and I do but what sort of things do you say?? I get all nervous and don't know how to act x:smile::smile:

That really depends. This is something that you and only you can solve/work on.

Meet guys from a group/society that shares your interest. Then it would be easy to spark a conversation...

It's a 50/50 situation so he needs to give input also.
Just be you babe! Trying to act in a particular way will make it even more awkward for you. Say something completely outrageous that he would laugh at, break the ice and go on from there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
touch his dik. srs
twerk on him when he least expects it
Reply 8
Original post by golden tribe
twerk on him when he least expects it

haha xx thats just fab!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yeah it seems kind of cliché and very general but it is true... Just be you and only you. If someone doesn't like you when you are actually your normal comfortable self, then they ain't worth it anyway really are they. :smile:
Original post by MursArmyGo
haha xx thats just fab!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i am pretty sure a random twerk attack would be more then enough to get him to like you or at least notice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending