The Student Room Group

Do threesomes ever last? (Two girls and one guy)

I ask because a flirty girl at my course party suggested it.. she seems really into it and I'm very attracted to her
If I was in a threesome with two girls, I wouldn't last very long.
What do you mean by last? Are you expecting some sort of relationship between the three of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by little_wizard123
If I was in a threesome with two girls, I wouldn't last very long.

Haha
Reply 4
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
What do you mean by last? Are you expecting some sort of relationship between the three of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She seems like that sort of girl!
Is the bed larger than a single or are you all tiny people?

Do you have a couple of hours or 5 min?

Wine & Food, plus 6 hours and a DVD (A goodish film everyone will enjoy with plenty of naughty bits)

But yeah, just start at it sober first, maybe have a little drink. Then start kissing etc, if someone wants to take a break there are nibbles and drink. If someone has been on a break for a while, start on them together, tag team or double up on them. Take it slow, make sure everyone has a chance to come or just rotate, 2 on one till the come, then onto the next etc etc... it's kinda easy.
Original post by MatthewJoeCarr

Wine & Food, plus 6 hours and a DVD (A goodish film everyone will enjoy with plenty of naughty bits)

But yeah, just start at it sober first, maybe have a little drink. Then start kissing etc, if someone wants to take a break there are nibbles and drink. If someone has been on a break for a while, start on them together, tag team or double up on them. Take it slow, make sure everyone has a chance to come or just rotate, 2 on one till the come, then onto the next etc etc... it's kinda easy.

Easy there Casanova.
Reply 7

Haha speaking from experience?

I was thinking more philosophically, can it last (multiple times)?
Reply 8
Me, my boyfriend and another girl did it, it happened three times in about 2 weeks and then it just kind of stopped... she had a boyfriend. :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

Depends are you looking for a bit of a joint 'fling' or a full on polyamorous relationship?

Edit: it might also last on a semi-regular FWB basis as well...
Original post by Comus
Depends are you looking for a bit of a joint 'fling' or a full on polyamorous relationship?

Edit: it might also last on a semi-regular FWB basis as well...

Well I mean she has offered at a party, we couldn't find a girl we both liked enough at that point.. but she's done it twice now. I mean, god she is dreamy, but I've never done this before... only seen it on tv!
She seems like that sort of girl!

No.

No it will not last.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha speaking from experience?

Sure, why do relationships have to be between 2 people? It'll get more confusing the more people you add, some might get slighted you don't spend as much time with them... but if three people really like eachother what's the issue?
Just don't get jealous, which is the hard part.
why ask will it last when it hasnt even started?
Who cares if it lasts or not?

Go for it and enjoy it!
Well I mean she has offered at a party, we couldn't find a girl we both liked enough at that point.. but she's done it twice now. I mean, god she is dreamy, but I've never done this before... only seen it on tv!

TV? How old are you? What about the internet?

Threesomes are a lot of fun :colondollar:
All the word "threesome" makes me think about is Ross's disappointing experience on Friends.

Original post by tengentoppa
Easy there Casanova.

Haha, this made my night's entertainment :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending