The Student Room Group

He's Text Loads But Hasn't Come Up To Talk To Me At Sixth Form

So I really like this guy and we texted each other all through the summer loads (both me and him texting first) and even went to the cinema one time, just the two of us (my friends keep telling me it was a date but at the time I didn't know whether he wanted it to be a date as well so I didn't treat it like a date). However, we went to the cinema the day before I went on holiday so it was difficult to keep in contact with him when I was away as I could only use Facebook Message and there was time difference. We haven't talked at Sixth Form since we've been back however but have still been texting, just not as much.

During the summer I started to think he liked me but now I'm not so sure. I feel like it's weird if we just text and don't talk in person but I'm too nervous to go over and talk to him at Sixth Form as he's always with his friends.

Do you think he might like me? What should I do?
Reply 1
does he acknowledge you ?
Reply 2
Why does everything have to be about "liking" these days? Is it impossible that he may JUST like to text with you?

If you want to know for certain, just go ahead and talk to him...
Original post by Anonymous
So I really like this guy and we texted each other all through the summer loads

Maybe he's just shy (like you)?

Me and my girlfriend used to be shy when we first met, we'd try our best not to be shy but mid conversation we would have these really awkward silences. Take my advice, go over to him and start chatting. The more you chat the less you will feel shy (texting and face to face conversation has a HUGE difference).

and to finish the story me and my girlfriend grew very close over the last few months. Kill the shyness and enjoy the growth of a beautiful relationship :smile: (ASSUMING HE LIKES U):nyan:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So I really like this guy and we texted each other all through the summer loads (both me and him texting first) and even went to the cinema one time, just the two of us (my friends keep telling me it was a date but at the time I didn't know whether he wanted it to be a date as well so I didn't treat it like a date). However, we went to the cinema the day before I went on holiday so it was difficult to keep in contact with him when I was away as I could only use Facebook Message and there was time difference. We haven't talked at Sixth Form since we've been back however but have still been texting, just not as much.

During the summer I started to think he liked me but now I'm not so sure. I feel like it's weird if we just text and don't talk in person but I'm too nervous to go over and talk to him at Sixth Form as he's always with his friends.

Do you think he might like me? What should I do?

Going to speak from experience here, aswell as have a litle rant. So bear with me...

The Experience: From my personal experiences, He's nervous, I always found it difficut speaking to girls I liked, It's that fear of mucking up. By texting he has the chance to pause and think what to say, There's none of those awkward silences, No one listening to you. My bet is it's just nerves, No need to worry....

Now for the RANT!!!!! What is it with you god damn females always waiting for us to come running to you!!! YOU HAVE A MOUTH AND LEGS! USE THEM (No dirty pun intended) You're just as capable of making the first move/ Going up to a guy/ starting a conversation. WHY IS IT ALWAYS LEFT TO US!!!!!!!!! And then you have the balls to whinge about how he hasn't come and spoke to you or how you're "Forever alone" DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! ANYTHING! SAY HI! DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE *Rant over*

Disclaimer: That wasn't aimed at you, More at females in general. 23 years of Dating and never once had a women come up to me....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending