The Student Room Group

How can i get a girlfriend ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorGenius
You can have my sister if you want. She's a ****ing slag.

Where can I meet her?!??!!? 😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
stop w***ing, you'll feel horny then will get a girl.
Original post by AlphaMolecule
It's just about keeping up a conversation no matter how boring it may seem to you, if she throws some random thing at you, react to it - otherwise she'll question why she's bothering. Avoid saying things constantly like "what are you doing this weekend...." - if she has SnapChat get that because its better for smalltalk and you can learn a lot while not running dry quickly.

I did the same thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it end with dead conversation, she's not saying anything she just want me to talk to her always so I just ignore her !!!
Original post by watttuppp
Just man the **** up, go talk to the girl you like and ask her out.. don't ask her for a drink cos that's boring as ****

I did this already :biggrin::biggrin:

The result was not perfect, I don't know what's the wrong!!!
Original post by arminb
stop w***ing, you'll feel horny then will get a girl.

That's not a solution :colone:
Reply 26
I usually just set lots of traps to catch them in
Original post by Kaiju
I usually just set lots of traps to catch them in

Like what ?
Reply 28
Usually pitfall traps work pretty well, although it's a hassle winching them back out of the holes again.

I've experimented a little bit with ye olde cage dropping from the ceiling after luring them onto a pressure plate but I find that some girls manage to dodge it when the hear the tell-tale click of the plate activating.

That and societies constant pushing of girls to reach size 0 means I have to invest in more sensitive pressure plates which is costly and inefficient.
Original post by The2.2master
So what's the next step ! xD

醉了
Original post by Kaiju
Usually pitfall traps work pretty well, although it's a hassle winching them back out of the holes again.

I've experimented a little bit with ye olde cage dropping from the ceiling after luring them onto a pressure plate but I find that some girls manage to dodge it when the hear the tell-tale click of the plate activating.

That and societies constant pushing of girls to reach size 0 means I have to invest in more sensitive pressure plates which is costly and inefficient.

WTH are you saying !!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, thanks cage boy for your advice !
Reply 31
Just ask her out for a meal or take her out somewhere nice!
Be a proper gentleman, ask her lots of questions about herself and laugh lots!

We aren't that hard to figure out, treat her nicely and she'll fall for you soon enough :begone:
Don't think about it. It'll do you NO good moaning "I don't have a girlfriend", and the very thought of trying to get one actually makes it harder to. I predict that dating sites will drop like flies once people find out that they bring out the worst in humans: unrealistic expectations and impossible perfections.

Finish your education if you have any, then start looking for a job. Unlike partners, jobs are essential for making a living :wink:
[QUOTE=The2.2master;51270977If you have something good to say, say it.

If you don't have anything just keep your mouth shut :biggrin:

Crocodiles kill their prey by clamping them with their mouth, dragging them under water and spin them around. Stingrays are seldom as lethal.

Dont know how OP can get a woman tho.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending