The Student Room Group

Has anyone recieved this email from Zara/Inditex and got the job?

I recently went to an interview at Inditex and got a call back the same day telling me that I had been successful a week later i received this email

Dear candidate,

Thank you very much for your time at the interview with Inditex on for the Sales Assistant position.

During the interview, we gave you as much information as possible about Inditex and the role being offered. We now consider that you have been successful for the next interview stage.

The recruiting process for the Sales Assistant position will continue over the next weeks. We will contact you shortly, when a new vacancy in the store matches your application.

Best regards
Recruitment Centre
INDITEX UK

I'ts been two weeks since this email, and I don't understand why they haven't been in touch after telling me that I had got through to the next interview stage. Has anyone received this email and got the job? what do you guys think?
Original post by Megvik
I recently went to an interview at Inditex and got a call back the same day telling me that I had been successful a week later i received this email

Dear candidate,

Thank you very much for your time at the interview with Inditex on for the Sales Assistant position.

During the interview, we gave you as much information as possible about Inditex and the role being offered. We now consider that you have been successful for the next interview stage.

The recruiting process for the Sales Assistant position will continue over the next weeks. We will contact you shortly, when a new vacancy in the store matches your application.

Best regards
Recruitment Centre
INDITEX UK

I'ts been two weeks since this email, and I don't understand why they haven't been in touch after telling me that I had got through to the next interview stage. Has anyone received this email and got the job? what do you guys think?

I haven't been through the recruitment process for the company, but from the sounds of it they like the sound of you but they cannot find a way to hire you just yet because there needs to be a vacancy in-store. In a sense, this leaves the interview to be more like an opportunity to see if you would fit the company and the job, before giving you a job offer for a vacancy.

As I see it, you can either wait for a reply, which could take weeks or months. Alternatively, you could look for other employment in the meantime and hope for the best :smile:
I had a group interview on the 22nd of july 2014 and they sent me that email on the 29th. I haven't heard anything from them since. but today i called them up to see what was going on and the receptionist said its good that i called.. I called 02078514300 (If you call ask to be put through to the recruitment team) then they put me through to the recruitment team but they didn't pick up (apprantly it was busy at the time i called) but i managed to get an email from the receptionist so i could email the recruitment team.. The email she gave me was [email protected]

Hope this helps
Reply 3
Hi, I received the same email you did two weeks ago, thinking of emailing them as also did not pick my call when they put me through to recruitment, did they email you back once you email them? Thanks
Reply 4
Hi did they reply your email? As i received the same email as you but still have not heard anything from them 2 weeks on from the group interview.
Reply 5
I received a call after being sent that letter...BUT OMG I MISSED THEIR CALL TWICE!!!! i just go a call from them and missed again ): does anyone know what the recruitment extension number is?? when i contact the number it disconnects every time or no one ever picks up
Reply 6
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has an update on this situation? I had a group interview with Inditex last Monday, then this Monday I got the same email telling me I was successful and would be contacted shortly. I received a call on Thursday but missed it (imagine, I keep my phone on loud the whole week, the one hour I have it on silent because I was ill, I get a missed call). I can't get through to recruitment and they haven't responded to my email. Did anyone get a third call back? I've only had one so hoping they'll try me a second time....

Thanks in advance
Reply 7
Has anyone recieved an answer from recruitment number or email after missing inditex call?
I got a call 3 hours after my group interview but I missed it for a couple of minutes. Another boy was able to answer and got the second one-to-one interview in the same day. I'm worried to have wasted my chance =( I didn't expect that they would have called me so quickly:frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Ophelia90
Has anyone recieved an answer from recruitment number or email after missing inditex call?
I got a call 3 hours after my group interview but I missed it for a couple of minutes. Another boy was able to answer and got the second one-to-one interview in the same day. I'm worried to have wasted my chance =( I didn't expect that they would have called me so quickly:frown:

Yep I've missed their call 6 times so far loll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending