The Student Room Group

She was SO not worth it...

I went beyond my physical abilities for her, did things I've never ever done before and went out of my frigging way. Took her to the airport and back and she pushed me away so
much.

I messaged her 3 times, about a week apart since I last saw her when she told me to leave her bedroom, and her place. I didn't do anything wrong, and I never got an explanation.

So anyway I messaged her this.

I can't pretend I don't care, that's not how I've been brought up. I promised you I'd always be here to guide you and be a figure in your life. Your a good girl at heart, and I really do miss you. With that said, I think we should meet up and talk alone. Somewhere where your obviously going to feel safe and when your free?

She blocked me. I mean how rude is this?

Everyones told me I can do better and that she wasn't worth it at all. I get this, but how on earth do I move on? I fell for her, because of how she originally felt about me.

I've deleted pictures, removed her number and blocked her number. I can't block her from unblocking me on FB and re-adding me though? What else can I do to get this bitch out of my mind and life forever.
Plot twist: OP is a stalker.
:hugs:

Time is the only cure for pain.

I know sounds crap but that's the only way to move on.
The way I see it mate is you went out of your way to help her and she didn't reciprocate by giving any value back.

People like that in general you don't need in your life.

What you need to realise now mate is the ball is in your court. I'm guessing you have mutual friends. People like to gossip. Trust me on that one.

So make a name for yourself. Be social. Be out there. It will soon get back to that lass.

You will be improving your life this will get back to her. It conveys that despite the fact she hurt you. You have moved on. She knows shes hurt you because of that message and trust me. It will drive her nuts.

This will likely bring her coming back to you. At this point because you have improved yourself as a person you can politely tell her to sling her hook and you'll feel good about doing it. Been there. Done that.
In the words of the mighty Young Dro, F.D.B.
Reply 5
I'm in a very similar situation, but as someone commented earlier, time will heal the wounds. I am still trying my best to get over my ex boyfriend and it's been really painful. However, in your case, I think she will realize what she lost sooner or later and she'll probably come back to you; that might also not necessarily happen though and you have to grow stronger and find someone who loves you back just as much as you do. Take care.
Reply 6
You're were chasing the girl. Never do that ever, let them chase you. You put way too much effort in when you were meant to be building an air of mysteriousness and throwing in a few no's.

She realised you're weak and took advantage. I don't even blame her.

You cannot get her out of you're mind otherwise you have an amazing power to delete memories which I don't know anyone yields. Replace her with someone else, and stop thinking about her negatively. Negative memories are held onto with more than positive ones.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by zhang-liao
:hugs:

Time is the only cure for pain.

I know sounds crap but that's the only way to move on.

So true, the thing is I am not in pain. I am just really upset with the fact we couldn't be friends. It's as if she saw this as more than just friends, BUT I respect just friendship and never ever mentioned relationship. What gives?

Original post by Sam Walters
The way I see it mate is you went out of your way to help her and she didn't reciprocate by giving any value back.

People like that in general you don't need in your life.

What you need to realise now mate is the ball is in your court. I'm guessing you have mutual friends. People like to gossip. Trust me on that one.

So make a name for yourself. Be social. Be out there. It will soon get back to that lass.

You will be improving your life this will get back to her. It conveys that despite the fact she hurt you. You have moved on. She knows shes hurt you because of that message and trust me. It will drive her nuts.

This will likely bring her coming back to you. At this point because you have improved yourself as a person you can politely tell her to sling her hook and you'll feel good about doing it. Been there. Done that.

I know I don't. Of course, I bet the fact that she's done that is probably hurting her more and eventually it will start to sink in what she's lost. I wish I never sent that message because time would have allowed her to realise that I moved on and I should have done that when she ignored my second message two weeks ago. She's actually so stupid, it's unreal.

We don't have mutual friends, BUT I did enough to remind her of me. Also, I've brought her this bear that I DOUBT she'll ever get rid of - it means a lot to her, so I suspect she'll always have that reminding her. When she kicked me out of her place, well the flatmates told her too. She felt sooo sooo bad. I am sure she does even more now. Especially if her flatmates might have forced her too delete/block me?

Original post by Schrode
I'm in a very similar situation, but as someone commented earlier, time will heal the wounds. I am still trying my best to get over my ex boyfriend and it's been really painful. However, in your case, I think she will realize what she lost sooner or later and she'll probably come back to you; that might also not necessarily happen though and you have to grow stronger and find someone who loves you back just as much as you do. Take care.

I hope it doesn't happen. I really don't want her in my life ever again, sorry to say it but I risked my job for her (Not saying how) but I did, I went out of my way to make her happy.

Also I ream really sorry to hear that, it doesn't get easier I guess it's just time is a healer. Thank you X

Original post by iAmanze
You're were chasing the girl. Never do that ever, let them chase you. You put way too much effort in when you were meant to be building an air of mysteriousness and throwing in a few no's.

She realised you're weak and took advantage. I don't even blame her.

You cannot get her out of you're mind otherwise you have an amazing power to delete memories which I don't know anyone yields. Replace her with someone else, and stop thinking about her negatively. Negative memories are held onto with more than positive ones.

I get that, I get that totally. But the thing is. Her flatmates/best friend assumed I only wanted sex. They brainwashed her, I wanted to prove them wrong, I did. But I never won them. That was the battle I believe I've lost here.

I guess slowly but surely It'll go out of memory? It's just the things we did together was so special. So special, but hopefully they fade. But will they for her, will she ever forget?
Reply 8
Will memories fade for her? At the same rate they fade for you if not a bit slower. Obviously depending on factors like if you had sex, if you were her first etc.

At the end of the day we all try to differentiate ourselves and say we're unique but all our feelings and emotions are the same. Millions have felt/ are currently feeling the same way as you, take comfort in that.
Why did her flat mates want you out of thier house?
Yeah same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my opinion,I think you should try replacing her in your heart...that always works
Original post by Anonymous
So true, the thing is I am not in pain. I am just really upset with the fact we couldn't be friends. It's as if she saw this as more than just friends, BUT I respect just friendship and never ever mentioned relationship. What gives?

/QUOTE]

Oh I see, thought it was a relationship.

You'll move on though, just occupy yourself with other stuff :smile:
What a bitch.

You'll get over it with time. Hang out more with friends and just keep busy!
Original post by iAmanze
Will memories fade for her? At the same rate they fade for you if not a bit slower. Obviously depending on factors like if you had sex, if you were her first etc.

At the end of the day we all try to differentiate ourselves and say we're unique but all our feelings and emotions are the same. Millions have felt/ are currently feeling the same way as you, take comfort in that.

I was the first guy that really liked her from what I am aware. I took her on her first date, was the first guy she really really liked. We didn't have intercourse, although that was planned. We did foreplay. Apparently I was the best she ever had if at all... (I get this a lot)

Original post by Sam Walters
Why did her flat mates want you out of thier house?

Original post by Illegal Algebra
Yeah same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because SHE wanted me to come to her's on the second date. They didn't like that idea, suggested things went to fast. She got scared. I managed to talk to her again, I got invited back to hers on the 12th, took her to airport and picked her up on the 28th. Flatmate said something to her as she walked in on me sitting on her bed with her. Flatmate took her to kitchen, she came back really panicky and told me to leave. Situation never recovered...

Original post by Nigerian newbie
In my opinion,I think you should try replacing her in your heart...that always works

Good point, just how do I meet someone else when I have had my confidence knocked.
So you've told us now it's over

That the high wasn't worth the pain

She had a long list of ex-lovers

They'd tell you she's insane

But she had a blank space baby

But now she's crossed out your name
its simply,just be available to the others...be open to other females,BTW I've gone through something like this before and the dude told me he was sorry after a month
Original post by Nigerian newbie
its simply,just be available to the others...be open to other females,BTW I've gone through something like this before and the dude told me he was sorry after a month

I guess with time it'll go away. But will it for her? She's got the guilt now, that she hurt me badly. Can she live with that?
Original post by tengentoppa
So you've told us now it's over

That the high wasn't worth the pain

She had a long list of ex-lovers

They'd tell you she's insane

But she had a blank space baby

But now she's crossed out your name

Nice rhyme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending