The Student Room Group

Beginning to think I'm undateable

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Nothing wrong with being picky. Rather be picky & try and find a decent bloke, than settle for something for the sake of it. Yes my dating experiences haven't been great but at the same time I'm not going to date EVERY bloke that says "Hi" in a message. Or date those who I'm not physically attracted to. There has to be slight attraction before I actually become interested.

Enjoy You getting old and alone, and maybe finally lowering your standards.XD Nobody at level you want be just with you. With level of attractivity you want out of them, they can get laid all the time which means no exclusivity. You are average and want above average. Those guys will only date above average.. average only for sex and no investment. And this goes to ALL women...... Dont you ever try to wonder why you are lonely and world is not fair. YOU ARE NOT FAIR. Guys on your level of looks are lonely too, but they are not good enough for ya.
This goes to all of ya. 80% of men on OKCupid were called bellow average by women.....ARE YOU ****ING KIDDIN ME?
(edited 9 years ago)
"Did I ever tell you, the definition of insanity?"
LOL. You have extreme standards and you are to stupid to realize that. All guys you wrote about were hot and can have a LOT of girls. They will not settle for relationship with normal girl if they can have plenty of them. Tehy would settle only with super hot which you are not. LOWER YOU ****ING STANDARDS and normal guys would have relationshipXDD.
Women are so ****ed up today- 80% of men on OKCupid were called bellow average by femalesXDD. **** you
Original post by Petarosus18
LOL. You have extreme standards and you are to stupid to realize that. All guys you wrote about were hot and can have a LOT of girls. They will not settle for relationship with normal girl if they can have plenty of them. Tehy would settle only with super hot which you are not. LOWER YOU ****ING STANDARDS and normal guys would have relationshipXDD.
Women are so ****ed up today- 80% of men on OKCupid were called bellow average by femalesXDD. **** you

sounds like someone got called below average

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was actually called above average a LOT in person:-).
I was actually called above average a LOT in person:-).

sure :rolleyes:

your capslock rant above really convinces me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
sure :rolleyes:

your capslock rant above really convinces me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I give a ****?
Do I give a ****?

you gave enough of a **** to come in and write a whole capital filled paragraph :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I give a **** if you believe me?
Original post by Odd socks
you gave enough of a **** to come in and write a whole capital filled paragraph :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And is the OP in the slightest bit bothered by the 'rant' from this individual? Nope. :tongue:
Its actually the truth. Hot guys will not have relationship with average girl only **** you. Deal with it
Its actually the truth. Hot guys will not have relationship with average girl only **** you. Deal with it

The guys I dated are NOT hot, if anything, average looking guys. As mentioned throughout the the thread looks is NOT the first thing I go for, being interesting is. If the guys who messaged me but I ignored didn't have a boring profile and said more than just "Hi", then I'd make an effort to respond & get to know. But I'm not into small chitchat, it's boring.

So just "deal with that" in terms of how I've been throughout the whole thing.
Original post by Anonymous
The guys I dated are NOT hot, if anything, average looking guys. As mentioned throughout the the thread looks is NOT the first thing I go for, being interesting is. If the guys who messaged me but I ignored didn't have a boring profile and said more than just "Hi", then I'd make an effort to respond & get to know. But I'm not into small chitchat, it's boring.

So just "deal with that" in terms of how I've been throughout the whole thing.

Lol Bodybuilder, F1 guy. What you think is average is distributed among the population of males in max top 25%. XD. Guys I hope yo uare reading this. 80% of men were called bellow average on OKCUPID. Do my a favor- when you go for a walk, count all males and what degree of them are average in your standards....
Lol Bodybuilder, F1 guy. What you think is average is distributed among the population of males in max top 25%. XD. Guys I hope yo uare reading this. 80% of men were called bellow average on OKCUPID. Do my a favor- when you go for a walk, count all males and what degree of them are average in your standards....

The Bodybuilding twit I had absolute zero attraction for (typical orange bloke, bulky & just generally not my type) but thought I'd see what he was like as I didnt want to tarnish all with the same brush. The F1 guy USE to work for Red Bull, works in IT and is your typical IT geek, not in the slightest bit attractive. But again thought I'd meet him, see what he was like. What I've said are simply ways to describe them; their occupations do not indicate if they are attractive or not - bit of a stupid but flawed assumption!!

And I won't be doing you a favour and reporting back as your opinion means nothing to me. I'm no longer interested in dating at the mo as quite frankly I'd rather focus on myself than wasting time of men. I thought I would say my experiences & try to gain mature responses which a few have managed to do. But to no surprise there have been few to judge and poke fun at my misfortunes which quite a few have enjoyed doing, even when I've been raped by someone who took advantage me when I told the bloke no.

So I'm sorry if what you read may appear like I'm 'punching above my weight' which I can assure you I'm not. I'm just a young lady trying the whole dating thing, albeit online/real life like millions of people in the world are doing.
Post theyr pictures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending