The Student Room Group

GF prepared 'landing strip' before night out with friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
of course, it saves waiting in the queue and I don't mind my friends being there while I'm peeing. plus you're sitting down so it's not like anyone actually sees anything. and they can hold your bag for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's disturbing.
Original post by qwertyking
That's disturbing.

+1

I think reading that has just convinced me to turn gay.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
She prepared it for another man. She craves the cock, every cock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EnolaGay
A designated airstrip or runway at little airports where planes come in to land.

erm I meant in this context.... I'm guessing it's not that
Original post by fredscarecrow
I like to tidy up before a night out, you just feel more into it! Also I do share cubicles with friends. I wouldnt be too suspicious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

of course, it saves waiting in the queue and I don't mind my friends being there while I'm peeing. plus you're sitting down so it's not like anyone actually sees anything. and they can hold your bag for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

You learn something new everyday I guess.

Suppose its not that different from blokes and urinals.... still weird though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
erm I meant in this context.... I'm guessing it's not that

If you were pretty sure its not to this context im guessing you already know it. But still, it's a clean field down between your legs that comes up with a line of crops.
She was probably just tidying herself up to feel good. It's like when you go out wearing fancy underwear even though no one can see it - it just makes you walk with that bit more confidence. :wink:
Women often go all out when going out for the evening, whether they have any intention of anyone else seeing or not.
Original post by Dr Pesto
I've always thought that was a bit weird. Surely you don't actually go into the cubicle together?

They do,then they rub each others strips for good luck.
What's a landing strip???
it can make you feel more confident. I tend to have a 'tidy up' before a night out, even though I have no intention of anyone seeing it

edit: that said girls often pee together in clubs so maybe she didn't want to look scruffy incase a friend saw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This, I remember a friend being so drunk I had to help, urr, re-dress her (she was wearing a playsuit too which didn't help) and she kept apologising for not being shaven, as if I cared :laugh:

I've always thought that was a bit weird. Surely you don't actually go into the cubicle together?

Of course we do, to save time one person sits with their legs spread wide as they pee and the other hovers between them peeing at the same time. :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Precious Illusions

Of course we do, to save time one person sits with their legs spread wide as they pee and the other hovers between them peeing at the same time. :smile:

Spoiler

Jeez I thought you were serious until I read the spoiler. I'd find it really difficult to go if someone was in the cubicle with me.
Jeez I thought you were serious until I read the spoiler. I'd find it really difficult to go if someone was in the cubicle with me.

When I'm drunk or it's a close friend it generally doesn't bother me. If you gotta pee ya gotta pee :laugh:
It probably means nothing, maybe she just wanted to try try out a new shape or style, maybe she was planning to see you after or soon enough after so she was prepared. Or maybe she just felt like shaving down there. I've done it in the past even with no intention to have sex.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:lolwut:

You learn something new everyday I guess.

Suppose its not that different from blokes and urinals.... still weird though.

You often don't have much of a choice, the cubical locks are often broken so it's easier for someone to come in with you to press the door shut, and while they're there go the toilet as well so they don't have to wait in the queue (which are always ridiculously long in women's toilets)
If her landing strip is anything like mine, it normally takes a few days to stop itching. Then the games begin!

Or they would if I had a partner :frown:
You're definitely overreacting, I think she just made herself look and feel better for herself, and of course you benefit from this too, there is no reason be jealous.
Reply 37
Nah don't be jealous. That's insecure. What she's doing is totally normal. That's something I'd do meeting friends and I'm not going to do anything with them. I giggled at the thread title because I thought it was a non issue.
Maybe she's done it for herself and not for anyone else, not even you! Radical notion I know. Sometimes feeling 'tidy' all over can make the difference between 'I'm gonna go out and have an ace time' and 'GET OUT OF MY WAY I'M CHANNELING BEYONCE RIGHT NOW'

But I dunno...
Original post by SophieSmall
You often don't have much of a choice, the cubical locks are often broken so it's easier for someone to come in with you to press the door shut, and while they're there go the toilet as well so they don't have to wait in the queue (which are always ridiculously long in women's toilets)

So that is why you go to the loo in groups :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending