The Student Room Group

Where can I find girls like these ? Kinda faux hipster girls ?

I'm not really that inspired or captivated by most girls around my age (19).

Recently though, I've been going on nights out in certain parts of London and there seems to be a certain type of girl these venues attract that drive me crazy.

I'm talking about a certain type of middle class girl.

They tend to have really obscure and classical names, like penelope,rosemary, and often shorten them to such names as pippa,ro, etc.

They often have something of an unconventional attire. their hair up in two buns, they often wear chokers (SO HOT), wear stripy leggings and boob tubes or other kind of quirky wear.

Often in fashion schools or such.

I've noticed alot of these kind of girls online posing at some festival or the other wearing glittery make up, vintage sunglasses, silver joggers etc

Never really been to festivals but I hear readings big ? Is there any kind of festival which attracts this kind of person, blessed with the affinity of being cool and I daresay, hipsters ?

I've met a fair few on club nights in London, but i'm not sure clubs are really the best of places to actually talk to girls as often they're intoxicated by some alcohol or drug and probably won't even remember me in the morning.
Reply 1
Bumpity
If you don't want girls "intoxicated by some alcohol or drug" then a festival is definitely the wrong place to look.
Original post by Anonymous
Bumpity

it sounds a bit like

http://wallpaperpanda.com/wallpapers/5iA/GKa/5iAGKaEix.jpg

i would love Pauley to do an urgent DNA workup on me :colondollar:
If you haven't been already, I suggest going around East London (camden, bricklane, old street) Don't go to any big night clubs/bars, go to underground bars and the ones down side roads. That's your best bet mate, good luck.
Reply 5
Original post by xOHarriet
If you don't want girls "intoxicated by some alcohol or drug" then a festival is definitely the wrong place to look.

Really ? Well I guess their preferable to a club where you can't hear them speak at all. Do you know any particular festivals which attract the young adult generation ?

Original post by C_tinie_D
If you haven't been already, I suggest going around East London (camden, bricklane, old street) Don't go to any big night clubs/bars, go to underground bars and the ones down side roads. That's your best bet mate, good luck.

Original post by the bear
it sounds a bit like

http://wallpaperpanda.com/wallpapers/5iA/GKa/5iAGKaEix.jpg

i would love Pauley to do an urgent DNA workup on me :colondollar:

Yuck, Ewww no. That's more like a goth.

The kinda girl im talking about is still relatively normal looking, wear jeans etc and more likely to be caught in new balance/ air maxes as opposed to death stompers or whatever goths wear.
Reply 6

I've heard great things about Camden and east, it's a shame as it's the opposite side of london to me and will be quite a trek home in the early hours but i'll definitely have to brave the journey once and attempt to drag my friends along. Thanks
I've heard great things about Camden and east, it's a shame as it's the opposite side of london to me and will be quite a trek home in the early hours but i'll definitely have to brave the journey once and attempt to drag my friends along. Thanks

That's why you stay at theirs after :cool:
it's a shame as it's the opposite side of london to me and will be quite a trek home in the early hours

wait until september. 24hr tube on weekends :cool:
Reply 9
That's why you stay at theirs after :cool:

LAD.

That's the idea :biggrin:

Original post by rotkäppchen
wait until september. 24hr tube on weekends :cool:

This will change London so much it will never be the same.

So many times i've had to take a trail of nightbuses or fork out for a £30+ cab fare to get home. I can imagine it will be full of (broke) clubbers getting up to all sorts of shenanigans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending