The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend.

Would anyone from this forum want to be my girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
Not sure if srs...

Dunno. There are a lot of people who are members of this forum and enough of them have liked your posts to get you to 4 bubbles. Do you think any of them were female?

Do you have, or have you ever had female friends, on- or off-line?
Reply 2
Depends how much money you have... :holmes:
I had that attitude once and it got me nowhere.
Depends what you're studying at uni lol.
Medicine, dentistry, PHD in anything. Then yes!

Event management, media studies etc. than no
I would also like a girlfriend.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I would also like a girlfriend.

I am sorry to say this, but when I saw your profile photo I thought you were female. I actually went on your photo and enlarged them to make sure.
I am sorry to say this, but when I saw your profile photo I thought you were female. I actually went on your photo and enlarged them to make sure.

I am a pretty boy :smile:
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Not sure if srs...

Dunno. There are a lot of people who are members of this forum and enough of them have liked your posts to get you to 4 bubbles. Do you think any of them were female?

Do you have, or have you ever had female friends, on- or off-line?

What does srs mean?

I believe their is something like 54,000 members? Sure people like some of my posts, but it is meaningless. I like peoples posts, but it doesn't mean I like or am interested in them. I am sure many of those who like my posts are female.

No. I never really cared.
Reply 9

Why do you not live around girls?
Original post by Enoxial
Depends how much money you have... :holmes:

£500,000.
Original post by shawn_o1
I had that attitude once and it got me nowhere.

What attitude?
Original post by Mezza362
Depends what you're studying at uni lol.
Medicine, dentistry, PHD in anything. Then yes!

Event management, media studies etc. than no

I have never been to University.

I failed an account course, but that's about all I have done in terms of "education".
What attitude?

The "I want a girlfriend" attitude. It lured me to a scam and took away my dignity. I only got it back by declaring that I'd never have a relationship, ever.
Original post by GillSmith
Brov, use girls as a toilet paper. They'll be happier and will serve you right. :cool:

No that isn't what I do. I have duty and honor and want to revive it within the British nation state. It would be my duty to care for and protect the female as a male, and they have no duty to me for it.
What does srs mean?

I believe their is something like 54,000 members? Sure people like some of my posts, but it is meaningless. I like peoples posts, but it doesn't mean I like or am interested in them. I am sure many of those who like my posts are female.

No. I never really cared.

Serious.

It would indicate some people out there held similar opinions, valuea or sense of humour.

Very bad sign.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I am a pretty boy :smile:

Yes. I have often thought that the best looking female faces are those that look like older boys, sort of 12-13.
Original post by hilrho
Why do you not live around girls?

I live in the middle of nowhere in Cumberland.
Original post by shawn_o1
The "I want a girlfriend" attitude. It lured me to a scam and took away my dignity. I only got it back by declaring that I'd never have a relationship, ever.

I am not you and haven't had your experiences. I do feel for you though and understand your views. Family members have gone through the same thing.
I am not you and haven't had your experiences. I do feel for you though and understand your views. Family members have gone through the same thing.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending