The Student Room Group

Caught my 11 year old brother having sex

Hi all,

Posting anon. for obvious reasons.

Last week I got home from work during the day and caught my 11 year little brother having sex with his girlfriend in our home. The girlfriend is also 11 or max 12 years old.

I walked upstairs as I heard some weird noise coming from his room. He had left his door open and I slowly walked towards it, found him lying naked on the bed with his under. They didn't see me so I slowly walked back downstairs until the girl left home later.

I talked to my brother as he was supposed to be in school and told him it's not approppriate to have sex at his age, although he is quite developed (voice changed, etc.) He told me he was using a condom as he had been taught in school and tasked me what is the problem.. I kinda failed to give him any good argument why there is a problem with since he used protection too...

What do you think I should do? It seems that he has learned his sex education and is using protection, so not sure if I should intervene? He promised me he will not be skipping school again.

Personally I lost my virginity at 16 years old.

Scroll to see replies

thought that children under 13 could not legally conset to sexual activities by uk law? so it was statatory rape?

No idea how that plays out when both are under 13 though...
Original post by fallen_acorns
thought that children under 13 could not legally conset to sexual activities by uk law? so it was statatory rape?

So who raped who? Mutual rape?
Reply 3
I won't lie to anyone, but I feel a bit ill after reading this. :frown:
Original post by ChickenMadness
so who raped who?

no idea how it works in this situation, or if any of that aplies..

Just remember it being mentioned at work, when we were having a briefing on child saftey / safegarding, that children under 13 cannot consent.

I am sure someone with proper legal knowledge, (or the time to google things) can comment properly on this case though
Reply 5
That's disgusting and no offense but I blame your parents, clearly they've not taught him him decency. Though you should have stopped it.

I'm not a prude so I'd not care if a 14 year old was going at it but that's disgusting.
That's grim.
Reply 7
so it was statatory rape?

No such thing under UK law iirc.
Honesty if it was me, I'd tell my parents, only by virtue of the fact I'd have no idea what to do either. I mean he seems to know at least somewhat what he's talking about and even though I couldn't argue it either, it still seems wrong.
Reply 9
Beats colouring in I guess.
Reply 10

Not sure if this is the case in the rest of the UK, but in Scotland they could both be charged with the offence of children engaging in sexual activity with each other.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

Posting anon. for obvious reasons.

Last week I got home from work during the day and caught my 11 year little brother having sex with his girlfriend in our home. The girlfriend is also 11 or max 12 years old.

I walked upstairs as I heard some weird noise coming from his room. He had left his door open and I slowly walked towards it, found him lying naked on the bed with his under. They didn't see me so I slowly walked back downstairs until the girl left home later.

I talked to my brother as he was supposed to be in school and told him it's not approppriate to have sex at his age, although he is quite developed (voice changed, etc.) He told me he was using a condom as he had been taught in school and tasked me what is the problem.. I kinda failed to give him any good argument why there is a problem with since he used protection too...

What do you think I should do? It seems that he has learned his sex education and is using protection, so not sure if I should intervene? He promised me he will not be skipping school again.

Personally I lost my virginity at 16 years old.

Sinner!!! Both going to hell by virtue of god

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does an 11 year old even get it up?
Next time it'll be 5 year old having sex, using a condom "oh ...i learnt it in nursery' or whatever they're at that age
Reply 14
If I caught my little sister doing that I would paste her, you should have sorted him out and tell your mum and dad as well.

11 is way too young and his girlfriend will definitely be messed up for losing it at her age.
Original post by LTG
his girlfriend will definitely be messed up for losing it at her age.

Based on what?
Reply 16
Original post by Ezisola
Based on what?

The fact a 11-12 year old girl isn't mentally ready for sex.
Original post by LTG
The fact a 11-12 year old girl isn't mentally ready for sex.

Again, more facts. You can't say what would definitely affect someone or not.
Reply 18
Better to start lecturing him about why he shouldn't do that now whilst he's still young.
LAD

Latest

Trending

Trending