The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

**** just got real.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
And now we all know that anon is Shrodinger's cat...

It's not me ffs, I didn't have a ****ing conversation with myself -__-
Reply 122
For **** sake. I only just finished sexting with scenekid17 like an hour ago. Left my page open and went for a quick a shower. Came back and saw that my dad was reading the entire disgusting 2 hour conversation. He now think's i'm a professional pervert.

My face is still burning up, I can feel it :angry: ****.
Original post by shakeyboy
Thanks.. :ashamed2:

Are you for real?
Original post by Te346
For **** sake. I only just finished sexting with scenekid17 like an hour ago. Left my page open and went for a quick a shower to clean up the all the splooge. Came back and saw that my dad was reading the entire disgusting 2 hour conversation. He now think's i'm a professional pervert.

My face is still burning up, I can feel it :angry: ****.

What the ****.
Reply 125
By the way Scenekid, I told you the size of my dick, so tell me the size of your boobs - that was the deal!
[video="youtube;MhhjxNDypKo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhhjxNDypKo[/video]LETS PARTY >>>**** THESE HOES UHHH UH:biggrin:
Original post by Te346
For **** sake. I only just finished sexting with scenekid17 like an hour ago. ****.

Wow, me too - so was she on both fronts? Quick gal :wink:
Original post by scenekid1
ignore him baby! ilysm <33333333

Love you too <3
Shakey boy I just saved you from a lot of ****! Scenekid even sexts other people :rofl:

Original post by Anonymous
x

Who are you!? I really want to know :biggrin:

PM me? :tongue:
Can everyone now stfu... for real. Their relationship wasn't even real so who cares whose cum she wanted on her face. Christ...
To answer OP: Last time I saw my boyfriend was 2 months ago and next time I'm seeing him is in 2 months :zomg:
Can everyone now stfu... for real. Their relationship wasn't even real so who cares whose cum she wanted on her face. Christ...

Still really intense tsr drama don't you think?
To answer OP: Last time I saw my boyfriend was 2 months ago and next time I'm seeing him is in 2 months :zomg:

How long distance?
Reply 134

She told me she wants all of it down her throat :frown:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Still really intense tsr drama don't you think?

:colone: her 'boyfriend's' reaction was disappointing though

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
How long distance?

3 hours... so bad! Plus all these exams don't help

Original post by Te346
She told me she wants all of it down her throat :frown:

I said she was beautiful and she agreed to suck it day and night whenever I arrive on her doorstep.
Reply 136

1) I don't talk a load of cringey rubbish to her every day on here :K:
2) Didn't confess to wanting her babies and getting married within a week of talking and having not met yet
3) I've actually met her
4) She's not a man like you
5) She doesn't flirt with every single TSR member she talks to
6) Do you want some ice with those burns?

Really? Some hairy 56 year old dude pretending to be a college girl. Ugh. I never thought of that :angry:
Original post by Te346
Really? Some hairy 56 year old dude pretending to be a college girl. Ugh. I never thought of that :angry:

Well she was defo some kind of "wife" if she was sexting you while telling shakeyboy that she loved him so much
Original post by godivaontherocks
Awwww, you guys are sweet! :smile:

x

Nah we're just legendary :biggrin:
Once a week :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending