The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey everybody. I only just joined TSR and everybody seems interested in a good agency to help with unis in Europe. I have to tell you, like someone said before, no agency can guarantee you a place since usually there are about twice as many applicants as there are places. Right now I'm studying medicine in Romania (I'm from the UK), and I had a few problems getting here. I tried to apply by myself and ended up staying home one more year cause i couldn't manage everything right. I guess i was lucky, i found a good agency and it was the first one i tried contacting. If you have anything you need help with, or the name of a good agency, I would be glad to help.
If any of you are interested in studying medicine in Italy, I have just set up a Facebook group.. Message me for details :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by woodpeckr
Can anyone let me know which are the best agents to apply to dental school in europe (apart from studymedicineineurope)

I have had friends who have applied through Tutelage Ltd to study dentistry. They've a said they are really good and have been a great help; think it's definitely worth looking into! Hope this helps :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Hello! I want to transfer from Poland to either Romania or bulgaria. Need a Agency which I can trust and will really help me get admitted. Can someone please help me. I really need something fast. Btw anyone from Norway here?
Reply 85
Emegan can U please help me out with a good agency which will help me get admitted and someone I can trust?
Reply 86
Original post by AlevelStudent27
Hi Guys,

I was wondering which University is best in either Romania or Bulgaria? Also what is the advantage and purpose of having an agent specifically? I am looking for an agent that isn't a scam and that can apply to various European unis instead of just a specific one. Please advice. Thanks.

Hey, I've applied to study medicine at Plovdiv in Bulgaria. I went through Tutelage Ltd and they literally sorted out my application. I didn't have to do anything! They dealt with translation and legalisation and managed to get a discounted price through putting me through their partner notary public. Now that I've received my offer they will also help me with relocation support and find me a suitable accommodation. They will also be flying out with us to Bulgaria to make sure we settle in! They help you with other unis aswell so you should have a look into them if you are considering applying elsewhere. But so far they've been a great help, they do exactly the same as other agencies and are much cheaper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya! I have applied directly to unis in romania and was wondering if anyone knew how to apply for a student loan in romania? I have no idea and any help would be appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can some give me contact details of a good agency to apply medicine in Romania?
Reply 89
can anyone recommend Study Medicine Europe as an agency? Looking to apply for Sofia University in Bulgaria.
Original post by quirksy
can anyone recommend Study Medicine Europe as an agency? Looking to apply for Sofia University in Bulgaria.

Me and my friend were doing our research when we tried applying for Bulgarian universities. I had a look at Study Medicine Europe but found Tutelage to be way cheaper for all the universities they deal with. They do the same as most other agencies and help with the whole application process for you including accomodation. They seemed friendly and helpful when I spoke to them over the phonee :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by waterjunky
Me and my friend were doing our research when we tried applying for Bulgarian universities. I had a look at Study Medicine Europe but found Tutelage to be way cheaper for all the universities they deal with. They do the same as most other agencies and help with the whole application process for you including accomodation. They seemed friendly and helpful when I spoke to them over the phonee :smile:

Great I'll look into tutelage, thank you!
Reply 92
Original post by quirksy
Great I'll look into tutelage, thank you!

You're welcome! Let me know how it goes so I can clarify my own application process too! :smile:
I highly recommend that you guys connect with each other through social networks like Facebook by joining the relevant Facebook groups made by other prospective students like yourselves. They are a wealth of information, since us current students unsaully join them and help you guys out !:h:
Reply 94
Original post by crazyinmedicine
Hey man tbh both universities are equally good as the teaching material and content is equally the same. I am at constanta and at the end of the day its down to prefrrnces like the city and culture and attractions, after all you have to live for six years here. I will pm you the detail of the agencie which i used.

can you pm me as well please if you dont mind

Thanks
Reply 95
Original post by Muotoh
Hi Maria
I completely agree with you Maria some people believe that they can do everything on their own but unfortunately that is not true. I used also a very good agency that helped me get an acceptance letter from Sofia Medical University besides my not that great grades :rolleyes: and helped me a lot during my enrollment process, accommodation and student loan for the whole six years of my degree. People might think that they can manage on their own, but I agree with you and certainly do not regret it. From your sayings I actually think that we might have used the same agency. :wink::smile:

hi there Im looking to apply to dentistry in europe, i was just wondering what agency did you use if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 96
Are you sure St Kliment is not been accredited yet. I so wanted to go there because they change half prize of medical university Sofia? How could I get more information regarding this? Many thanks
Original post by azz91
hi there Im looking to apply to dentistry in europe, i was just wondering what agency did you use if you don't mind me asking?

I went through an agency too to apply for medicine. Tutelage are he agency who are helping me. They also accept dentistry students too and they do everything that Moutoh here is recommending :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by waterjunky
I went through an agency too to apply for medicine. Tutelage are he agency who are helping me. They also accept dentistry students too and they do everything that Moutoh here is recommending :smile:

Ahh thank you! :smile:
Original post by ambeya
Hey, I applied to study at Plovdiv in Bulgaria through Tutelage Ltd. They sorted out all my paperwork for etc and provided me with prep for the entrance exams. I have now received my offer and I have now been told by them that they are in the process of sorting out my accommodation etc. You should have a look into them, they're really helpful and other students told me the same too before I applied!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just applied through Tutelage too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending