The Student Room Group

Do young men mind taking it slow when it comes to sex?

My boyfriend is a 19 year old virgin. He's very sweet, well-mannered and thoughtful he's is an amazing person. We've been together for a while now and I'm feeling safe and cared for so I'm wanting to start to get intimate with him. However I want to take it slow and build our trust with one another.

I've not been back to his place yet nor him to mine. I was thinking about inviting him to mine and just starting with kissing and caressing, maybe some massage to explore each other's bodies and having him sleep over.

What do you think? Will most young guys lose their patience or feel too tempted/teased by this?

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
At least give him a hj. It's terrible to sleep with a rock solid hard on.
Reply 2
Original post by Josb

And even worse trying to urinate with one.
Original post by saeed97

Something I'm sure he'd be doing, contextually.
Reply 4
Maybe some would, but if he's the right guy, he'll understand and not try and force into doing anything you're not comfortable with, if he's as you say he is, I'm sure he'll be fine.
Reply 5
Original post by Infraspecies
Something I'm sure he'd be doing, contextually.

Have you ever tried to go to the toilet with an erection? Its probably one of the most difficult things to do.
Original post by saeed97
Have you ever tried to go to the toilet with an erection? Its probably one of the most difficult things to do.

I have done it, yes. It's oddly pleasurable.
Reply 7
I have done it, yes. It's oddly pleasurable.

Difficult*
Original post by saeed97
Difficult*

That only adds to the pleasure.
Reply 9
That only adds to the pleasure.

loool
Original post by Josb

This.

I would love a hj :smile:

Teasing in such manner is very cruel to a male. Disgusting behavior If I say so.
Original post by saeed97

That was funny.
Maybe if you say explicity and he agreed it'd be okay. But you might find that it's yourself that loses control in the heat of things.
Original post by A Gentleman
This.

I would love a hj :smile:

Teasing in such manner is very cruel to a male. Disgusting behavior If I say so.

So if he sleeps in my bed I am obliged to give him a hand job? I know this sounds silly but I've no idea what do with that thing yet I'm scared but also intrigued :blush: Wow I'm really not ready.
Original post by Anonymous
So if he sleeps in my bed I am obliged to give him a hand job? I know this sounds silly but I've no idea what do with that thing yet I'm scared but also intrigued :blush: Wow I'm really not ready.

Whats the most sexual thing you'd offer him without going out of your comfort zone for now?
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe if you say explicity and he agreed it'd be okay. But you might find that it's yourself that loses control in the heat of things.

Oh yes I would tell him well in advance of him coming around that there are certain things I won't do at this stage. But yeah who knows maybe I might see his thingummy and turn into a wild freak. At the moment the thought scares me I feel like fainting but I'm also horny.
Original post by A Gentleman
Whats the most sexual thing you'd offer him without going out of your comfort zone for now?

A semi naked massage and dry humping :smile:

I want to have a good look at his thingummy before I touch it I've never seen one before and I'm feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it! Is that weird?
Original post by Josb

If he's a 19 y.o. virgin it will be done in a couple of shakes.
we've waited long enough, what's another 3 months?
Original post by Anonymous
A semi naked massage and dry humping :smile:

I want to have a good look at his thingummy before I touch it I've never seen one before and I'm feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it! Is that weird?

Hmm I can't see much happening if he just shows his penor and nothing happens to it aha

Just remember that flaccid penises look ugly and average UK size is just 5.2in so don't get your hopes up! :wink:

Nope its perfectly normal! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending