The Student Room Group

got girls number but don't like her.

I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?

Scroll to see replies

"hey friend"
Reply 2
Original post by ChickenMadness
"hey friend"

Ha
why did you ask for her whatsapp if you didn't want to be friends?
Hinting that you already have a girlfriend or are seeing someone should be enough. If she continued pursuing you, I'd ignore her. However, she might really just like you as a friend.
Original post by sassy girl
why did you ask for her whatsapp if you didn't want to be friends?

I want her to be friends but not girlfriends if you understand.
Reply 6
You reply to every compliment with this phrase: "Aww thanks pal"
Original post by LegatusShadow
I want her to be friends but not girlfriends if you understand.

Just see how it goes. TBF you might have the wrong end of the stick and she might just want to be friends. :smile:
Yeh k cool
More opinions wanted BUMP
Don't initiate conversation. If she talks just be cool and see what happens. You can't even be sure she likes you
PM it me.
Original post by bumblebee342
Don't initiate conversation. If she talks just be cool and see what happens. You can't even be sure she likes you

She used to have a crush on me previously. I guess I'll follow you advice but the thing is I asked her for her number. So do I not message her and only talk to her if she initiates conversation and be cool I want to but just want reassurance because I may have given this girl the wrong impression and don't want to break her heart or something all though if I have to better me than someone who doesn't care.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
PM it me.

lol will cost you £100.00
lol will cost you £100.00

Sack it then.
She used to have a crush on me previously. I guess I'll follow you advice but the thing is I asked her for her number. So do I not message her and only talk to her if she initiates conversation and be cool I want to but just want reassurance because I may have given this girl the wrong impression and don't want to break her heart or something all though if I have to better me than someone who doesn't care.

Yeah, you did ask for her number, but it's gonna be worse if you start talking to her and she gets the wrong impression. Just see what happens
"Got any hot friends"

Ah you'd sound like a right dick tho :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
"Got any hot friends"

Ah you'd sound like a right dick tho :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeye
Sorry to tell you this...but you gave her false hope. Which is a horrible horrible feelings and thats very selfish of you :frown:
But if you can write something to hint her away such as 'Thanks dude'. My friend used this one if it helps:
'My gf birthday is coming up, do you have any suggestions on what i should buy? :biggrin: Thanks dude' OHHH THAT SOUNDS SO BAD :/
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry to tell you this...but you gave her false hope. Which is a horrible horrible feelings and thats very selfish of you :frown:
But if you can write something to hint her away such as 'Thanks dude'. My friend used this one if it helps:
'My gf birthday is coming up, do you have any suggestions on what i should buy? :biggrin: Thanks dude' OHHH THAT SOUNDS SO BAD :/

She knows I don't have a girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending