The Student Room Group

got girls number but don't like her.

Scroll to see replies

Talk about some girl you like or think is hot, make up a girl with a name if needs be to make it clear it isnt her
Original post by BekahMay
Talk about some girl you like or think is hot, make up a girl with a name if needs be to make it clear it isnt her

thanks for that that's what I was thinking
hi
Original post by FPL king
hi

bye?
jks who r u and why r u trying to hijack my thread??

Also more opinions/thoughts please.
Original post by LegatusShadow
bye?
jks who r u and why r u trying to hijack my thread??

Also more opinions/thoughts please.

get nudes and threaten to drop them everywhere unless she gives you £1000
get nudes and threaten to drop them everywhere unless she gives you £1000

lmao
lmao

good tactic imo not sure whether it's legal tho
good tactic imo not sure whether it's legal tho

Maybe on TSR.
I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?

Why don't you pursue a friends with benefits relationship?
I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?

Be straight up, if you tell her now - she can move onto better things.
Original post by Gears265
Why don't you pursue a friends with benefits relationship?

Cos she isnt attractive
Cos she isnt attractive

R8 out of 10
R8 out of 10

5/6 at best imo. Man I wanna get those 8/10s but for some reason I ain't getting the opportunity to chat em up etc... in class or outside. Life's hard af the seating plans are **** so I don't get to get close to the good women. Signals from them are good etc... but no good opening for any talk with em.
Original post by samina_ay
Be straight up, if you tell her now - she can move onto better things.

Better things? What are you suggesting? OP is as good as they get, she is pushing well above her league with him, hate to say it but the only things she will be moving onto is lower standards.
Better things? What are you suggesting? OP is as good as they get, she is pushing well above her league with him, hate to say it but the only things she will be moving onto is lower standards.

Thanks for the compliments and yeh alot of my friends think she is punching above her belt. Man just wanna get this girl out of the way without breaking her heart or something. Shoulda seen it ***** coming when she asked to sit next to me..

Is he really? Not bloody man enough to tell a girl that he doesn't like her.
5/6 at best imo. Man I wanna get those 8/10s but for some reason I ain't getting the opportunity to chat em up etc... in class or outside. Life's hard af the seating plans are **** so I don't get to get close to the good women. Signals from them are good etc... but no good opening for any talk with em.

When at uni I abandoned attempts to get those girls in class and instead looked to bars and played the game there, a lot easier, especially as alcohol diffuses the situation. Chicks in class are too plain, even the hot ones. I'm in London so I have the benefit of being surrounded by all kinds, tourists, students, locals and all that. If you are on campus I have no advice for ya man. Student girls are small game and at freshers way too thirsty.
Original post by samina_ay
Is he really? Not bloody man enough to tell a girl that he doesn't like her.

Idk if u misunderstood or something but I clearly said I don't want to break her heart or something by being too blunt read OP
Just be honest now, then she can decide is she wants to continue being friends :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the compliments and yeh alot of my friends think she is punching above her belt. Man just wanna get this girl out of the way without breaking her heart or something. Shoulda seen it ***** coming when she asked to sit next to me..

These girls are too relationship orientated and obsessed with this love fantasy. I don't recommend these girls as they look more for a partner rather than some fun. What's more pathetic you only have to compliment them and they fall in love, it's weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending