The Student Room Group

I dont think I will ever meet another girl as perfect as my crush ever again

Shes so amazing. Cute, nerdy, shy, but always smiles when she sees me. I feel the warmest giddy feeling whenever I see her. I cant imagine its possible that another person as perfect as her exists. I had a chance when she came and sat next to me in the library but I just stared at her and didnt say anything. I hope I can get one more chance and if I did this time I would make use of it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm guessing you're young.
You'll feel like it again; and she's probably not perfect either. There are a lot of bitches out there.
Hun u need to just say something to her, i had a crush, but i left it too long and hes got a gf so life sucks atm so don't do what i did and leave it SAY SOMETHING!!:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by katy-grace
Hun u need to just say something to her, i had a crush, but i left it too long and hes got a gf so life sucks atm so don't do what i did and leave it SAY SOMETHING!!:smile:

But im shy. I cant even put into words how perfect she is, I spend all day thinking about her and dream about her every night. I even cuddle my pillow and imagine its her
Reply 4
Over 1 year but didnt talk to her/have a crush on her untill a few months ago
OP sounds like he's 14
Reply 6
Once time passes, you'll look back and laugh at this.
Crushes come and go, you'll learn one day and poop ur pants at this.

In the meantime, get the confidence to chat to this gal or you'll regret wimping out.
Reply 8
I wouldnt say we are close friends
Say something next time :smile:
You will.
Reply 11
It's a crush OP. It's normal to feel like this, a new girl will come along and you'll feel the same all over again
The population of world is increasing. You will meet another girl.

Or just say hey how r u make small talk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have any classes with her or do you just see her in the library?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have any classes with her or do you just see her in the library?

Only in library unfortunately. We dont take the same A levels
Once upon a time I felt like that too.
You'll soon realize you were very wrong. :u:
Original post by Anonymous
But im shy. I cant even put into words how perfect she is, I spend all day thinking about her and dream about her every night. I even cuddle my pillow and imagine its her

well if you dont say something it just go on like this till shes taken. how old r u anyways. youll probs meet someone new that acc notices u like u notice this girl. and plus it would end up creepy if u do all this stuff and not even talk to her:h:
so you don't have any classes with her? how do you know her?
awww thats sweet. But how do you know her if you don't have any classes together? Also just talk to her whats the worst that can happen
awww thats sweet. But how do you know her if you don't have any classes together? Also just talk to her whats the worst that can happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending