The Student Room Group

Don't know what i want .. decisions

Prefer to keep this anonymous but I am a few years older and had a ONS with a girl (first year) who's new, but hardly anything sexual happened. We talked drunk about relationships and what not.. other random stuff.

It wasn't really too weird the morning after and we have been messaging since? - good sign or normal? but she is from Ireland.. were at the same uni though. I sort of want to see how it goes maybe ask for a date because I'm unsure. Maybe there is something there... but what i study is really intense and I dont know how I would handle the distance in the holidays; I've had some bad experiences with LDRs in my first year which doesn't help. I am from the UK so I guess there would be time during uni but she seems pretty close to family back home and goes home every few weeks whereas I probably go home once every 3 months. I might like her but i am really on the fence about what to do... I want to do well at uni but I dont want to put my whole life on hold for a few more years. What would you do if it was you ?
Be casual with each other for a while, if you can handle if go for a relationship, if not you still have an awesome friend
Reply 2
Original post by bellalalaxo
Be casual with each other for a while, if you can handle if go for a relationship, if not you still have an awesome friend

Thanks : ) so ask on a date after a little while like a few weeks? She might get the wrong idea with the date thing maybe if doesnt turn out serious?
Reply 3
You are way overthinking why can't you enjoy spending time together without automatically thinking this is going to be huge and heavy, chill out. If I was her and I knew you thought like this I'd be super put off, very neurotic, not sexy.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks : ) so ask on a date after a little while like a few weeks? She might get the wrong idea with the date thing maybe if doesnt turn out serious?

Jusy spend time together as friends, only date if you can handle it :smile: good luck!
Reply 5
Thanks guys, you're right I will just chill : ) hard to organise stuff without her assuming its a date though, Ill work it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending