The Student Room Group

What's with all the gay avatar pictures?

Scroll to see replies

Cock appreciation week or something along those lines.

:pain:
Original post by King Leonidas
Cock appreciation week or something along those lines.

B-But.. Lesbian kisses ;-;
Reply 23
In response to the initial 'I've seen an inappropriate avatar' post, it was a nice move. I applaud it.

Homophobes, stop worrying about who other people are sleeping with. Check yourself!
Original post by Alexion
Yup, t'was basically in protest of the first complaint about a gay couple kissing in someone's avatar.
In response, loads of people switched to one :lol:

I have to say, I quite enjoyed that original thread. Sad it got deleted... :cry2:

Very annoying indeed.
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Original post by F.Nietzsche

Heyyy we still have the same love thread guise!!! xD
Because girls kissing is hot..... :smile:
I don't know.
Because....

Spoiler

Original post by NathanDYEL
Because girls kissing is hot..... :smile:

And the guys kissing is hot too... go on, admit it. :wink:
I never actually done mine in protest, I was already planning to change mine, but the original thread catalysed that decision. I decided to do it then to piss someone off (the OP.)
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
To annoy the homophobes :h:.

Not everyone who disagrees with homosexuality is homophobic. For example, I think homosexuality is wrong but I wouldn't walk up to gay strangers and tell them about it yet I wouldn't describe myself as homophobic.
Spreading the gay agenda since 2k15.

It's not long now before we turn your children, one gay rainbow at a time.
They're gunning for me :ninja:
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Not everyone who disagrees with homosexuality is homophobic.

Yes they are.

For example, I think homosexuality is wrong but... I wouldn't describe myself as homophobic.

Most members of Britain First or the KKK wouldn't describe themselves as racist, that doesn't mean that they are not racist.
Original post by Danz123
And the guys kissing is hot too... go on, admit it. :wink:

I'm the homophobe you were arguing/debating with yesterday !! How dare people how men kissing as well, it is so gay !! :tongue:

hmmm I must admit it is slightly.
Original post by NathanDYEL
I'm the homophobe you were arguing/debating with yesterday !! How dare people how men kissing as well, it is so gay !! :tongue:

hmmm I must admit it is slightly.

I know mate.

See? It's good to admit these things. Now join us in the same love thread and post some awesome gifs of same sex couples being cute/kissing. :awesome:
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Not everyone who disagrees with homosexuality is homophobic. For example, I think homosexuality is wrong but I wouldn't walk up to gay strangers and tell them about it yet I wouldn't describe myself as homophobic.

Yes they are. They're also idiots for 'disagreeing' with a group of people. One can't 'disagree' with black people, and trying to do so would make you a textbook bigot. No bigot admits they're a bigot obviously, since you guys think you're stating something that amounts to 'common sense' in your minds, and totally isn't coming from the hateraid you just drank. Where do you think the whole 'I'm not a racist... but" thing comes from? People know discrimination is bad so try to avoid being vilified in that manner. But it doesn't matter if you say you aren't, one will judge whether you are on your beliefs/views and actions.

Since you think homosexuality is 'wrong', you are a homophobe and a complete idiot. Whether you choose to voice your beliefs to everyone you see has no bearing on your bigotry. You can still be a bigot regardless.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending