The Student Room Group

Girls, would u marry a detective?

Title
These relationship threads just get better and better :lol:
i actually would, but they'd be no funny business! You'd have to be on your best behaviour, but then again if you loved them enough to marry them, I shouldn't think you'd even want to get up to anything else!
Reply 3
As long as they don't bring work home...
What kind of detective?
Of course I would, what's the reason not to?? Are you a criminal by any chance? :smile:
I'm already married to one, my gorgeous husband Mr Sherlock Holmes :flutter:

and I'd advise you to say 'yes' ladies/gentlemen because take if from the horses mouth, they don't just leave their extravagant set skills in the work place at the end of the day if you know what I mean...:wink2:
Reply 7
Hell yes :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Title

Yeah course my G, I'd wifey Luther in a heartbeat, that big hunk of cadbury dark chocolate.

Man can't wait for the new series though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by drowzee
Hell yes :sexface:

Spoiler

all i do is take notes :cry:
Is this necessary...
Good to know.
Reply 12
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

and I'd advise you to say 'yes' ladies/gentlemen because take if from the horses mouth, they don't just leave their extravagant set skills in the work place at the end of the day if you know what I mean...:wink2:

Nowadays detectives only investigate adultery. The grand detective as described by Conan Doyle no longer exists.
Reply 13
Original post by Josb
Nowadays detectives only investigate adultery. The grand detective as described by Conan Doyle no longer exists.

I'd love to investigate adultery, get some of dat voyeurism action :lol:
Original post by Josb

:hand::hand::hand:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Was married to a detective. Once I had a stomach flu and kept on vomiting. For the next 3 months he would rummage through our trashbins at night, looking for Clearblues.

Separated from him a year after.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending