The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lyraeeh
Nope. Tried calling both undergraduate admissions & my DoS but kept going to voicemail. Sent an email in the middle of the night, but still haven't received any replies. Wondering what's going on at Homerton o.O

Did anyone else get an email yesterday/today apart from Elenaaa?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by bors_19

Me, i emailed my dos on friday about timings and when they will be sent out. He said i have definately got aninterview and will be sent out this coming week(during this week) for maths. I have not got the official email from Natasha Thomas yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Me, i emailed my dos on friday about timings and when they will be sent out. He said i have definately got aninterview and will be sent out this coming week(during this week) for maths. I have not got the official email from Natasha Thomas yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just hoping the reason they aren't replying is because they couldn't figure out the time schedules :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Is Mrs Natasha Thomas ill or something?
Original post by bors_19

They replied to my email!
Original post by Surii97
They replied to my email!

And what did they say?
Original post by bors_19
And what did they say?

She just said that she's waiting for some final details and will let me know as soon as possible. Don't know if that means I got an interview or not
Original post by Surii97
She just said that she's waiting for some final details and will let me know as soon as possible. Don't know if that means I got an interview or not

So that means that all of us that didn't get an email yet just have to wait :smile:
Original post by bors_19
So that means that all of us that didn't get an email yet just have to wait :smile:

Why isn't she answering her phone 🙈
H
Original post by Surii97

Hahah that doesn't really make things better does it xD
Reply 1310

Posted from TSR Mobile

Out of curiosity, who's your DoS?
Original post by Surii97
Why isn't she answering her phone 🙈

I'm guessing she probably has a bunch of emails to reply to right now...we're probably not the only ones that haven't received a reply.

I feel sorry for the ones that haven't received replies and haven't discovered this thread though. They must be so nervous right now hahah
Original post by alow
Out of curiosity, who's your DoS?

Simon Wadsley. I emailed him after results and he was very encouraging(more so then the other DoS's I would have applied to Queens or Sidney, he seems like a very nice guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1313
Simon Wadsley. I emailed him after results and he was very encouraging(more so then the other DoS's I would have applied to Queens or Sidney, he seems like a very nice guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah apparently he's pretty nice. He's the DoS for a couple of my friends.
My heart skips a beat every time I get a new email
Why does everyone decide to email me now :K:
Homerton just sent me the official invitation. It was from Natsha thomas, rather late on the 18th hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Homerton just sent me the official invitation. It was from Natsha thomas, rather late on the 18th hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the exact time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg congrats 😀
Original post by bors_19
What was the exact time?

Email came at 16:03
Email came at 16:03

Congrats!!! :biggrin: This gives us all hope hehe. Gl with the interview :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending