The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azzzman
I am looking at Plovdiv and am also looking at inter hecs

You are right, there are far too many agencies and they all make similar promises :smile:

Yeah same. I prefer Plovdiv & i have contacted inter hecs. Are You looking at courses starting in oct 2016? :smile:
Original post by kitty786
Yeah same. I prefer Plovdiv & i have contacted inter hecs. Are You looking at courses starting in oct 2016? :smile:

Yup. Currently doing my A2 (Chem, Bio and psychology)

You?

Looks like student loans could be a non starter, so i'll be borrowing from my dad
Ah i see. I did the same subjects🎉

I finished my A2 & took a gap year 😊

Yeah same 😄
Original post by OG bulgaria
hello people
I'm currently a 1st year medic at plovdiv uni
if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me :tongue: as I have registered and I have been through the whole process which was a headache, I don't want anyone to make the same mistakes I made

hi
if you could give me any tips ill be delighted i want to study dentistry in plovdiv
Original post by kitty786

Hiya.

Can I ask how much Inter Hecs charged you for their agency fees? Just trying to compare agencies now. :smile:
Original post by Taetertos
Hiya.

Can I ask how much Inter Hecs charged you for their agency fees? Just trying to compare agencies now. :smile:

The vip package is around 2800 eur but you can haggle with them. I too am going with inter hecs and currently negotiating. I intend to pay them the deposit in a couple of weeks
to those asking about agencies, i know that you have heard many rumors that they use students and lie sometimes and they are true. but not all agencies are bad so make sure to choose a good agency and ask about it, you can even find a friend here who applied through it to be on the safe side. if you find a good agency i highly recommend that you use it because it can be a helping hand saving you alot of stress. the agency i used got all my documents registered and ready, collected me from the airport and rented an apartment for me they also got me a phone number and i still call them when i need help. if anybody needs an agecy message me :smile: i'll be glad to help :wink:
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.

But...
1-for romania is the course in English?
2- how tough is the competition?
3- Average requirements? (A levels)

Thank you! :smile:
Hey Guys!!!!!!

So is it hard applying independantly instead of an agency? I can not afford 2500 pounds. I thought it would be simple, translate qualifications into bulgarian with official government body, get student visa, get permenant residence permit and all the other bulgarian government requirements. Has anyone used studyeurope? Do they accept access to H.E (3 a level equivalent)?

i've only read up to page 6 of this thread, will read the rest later.
Original post by Jimib5863
Hey Guys!!!!!!

So is it hard applying independantly instead of an agency? I can not afford 2500 pounds. I thought it would be simple, translate qualifications into bulgarian with official government body, get student visa, get permenant residence permit and all the other bulgarian government requirements. Has anyone used studyeurope? Do they accept access to H.E (3 a level equivalent)?

i've only read up to page 6 of this thread, will read the rest later.

I found it so much easier applying through an agency just because of the extra support provided which I don't think I'd have been able to get if I applied independently. Which uni are you considering? Not all agencies charge atrocious amounts like that. The agency I went to are the cheapest I've seen so far and literally do the same services as everywhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Abz,

I was thinking of applying to Sofia university (2016), but I need to research, which is the best one? Which one are you studying with?

Which agency did you use?

Thanks
Can you also please tell what agency you have used?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Abz,

I was thinking of applying to Sofia university (2016), but I need to research, which is the best one? Which one are you studying with?

Which agency did you use?

Thanks

I wanted to apply there but there were some issues with the application. I am going to Pleven as last resort because they have Feb intake. I haven't started yet but I will do soon. I don't know if you have heard of tutelage by any chance? I went through them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr S.A.M
Can you also please tell what agency you have used?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're called tutelage ltd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abz1901
I wanted to apply there but there were some issues with the application. I am going to Pleven as last resort because they have Feb intake. I haven't started yet but I will do soon. I don't know if you have heard of tutelage by any chance? I went through them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

I checked out their website. They haven't even filled in their FAQ section, it just says question/answer. Seems a bit dodgy/unprofessional.
Original post by Monki1
In Targu mures we started about 3 weeks ago. I think admission is definitely over now. Did you meet the grade requirements of B in biology and chemistry a levels?

Does it have to be A-levels? Can it be Access to H.E diploma? Sofia university said I need to get my qualifications by a "competent body" to say my qualification are eligible to go on to higher education in the medical field. Some UK unis accept the Access diploma. For example Sheffield uni accept it for medicine.
I've emailed the awarding body to see if they can write a letter confirming my qualification's eligibility.
Reply 216
Does it have to be A-levels? Can it be Access to H.E diploma? Sofia university said I need to get my qualifications by a "competent body" to say my qualification are eligible to go on to higher education in the medical field. Some UK unis accept the Access diploma. For example Sheffield uni accept it for medicine.
I've emailed the awarding body to see if they can write a letter confirming my qualification's eligibility.

For Romanian medical school you need A levels for sure, but i'm not too sure about Bulgarian universities. Why don't you email the university and ask them?
Original post by Monki1
For Romanian medical school you need A levels for sure, but i'm not too sure about Bulgarian universities. Why don't you email the university and ask them?

Is there funding for tuition fees in Romania? Or is it like Bulgaria, where funding has stopped? What agencies are there for Romania? Does anyone ever get replies from Study Europe? I must have emailed them five times and called them they said they would ring me back. They don't. Really puts me off them as a company.

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 218
Is there funding for tuition fees in Romania? Or is it like Bulgaria, where funding has stopped? What agencies are there for Romania? Does anyone ever get replies from Study Europe? I must have emailed them five times and called them they said they would ring me back. They don't. Really puts me off them as a company.

Thanks

There is no funding in Romania. Why don't you apply independently, you don't have to use an agency. Just contact the universities ask what they want then send it to them or hand your documents in by yourself.
Hey thanks for reply. I've been looking to apply independently. First thing I need to do is get my qualifications translated and apostles and then recognised by the ministry of forego affairs. Then I'll look into the rest.

After that people have to sit an English language exam, which costs €400!!!!!

Apparently there are scholarships available? I've sent an email to ministry of firing affairs in Romania asking about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending