The Student Room Group

How to stop overthinking that he's crushing?

Issue I have is that I overthink that a guy is crushing, but it's not my fault, as his behaviour differs from talking to other girls. He's more keen to talk to me in sense that he only talks to me when we're alone, and is always willing to help me with things. He does throw in a couple of glances or stares especially if I talk to other dudes
Reply 1
Anyone??
Reply 2
He likes you cause you remind him of chicken korma which he wants for dinner.
Reply 3
We can't really tell you how to stop overthinking things. Be yourself and keep distracted with other activities. It's all you can do.
Reply 4
Original post by chikane
He likes you cause you remind him of chicken korma which he wants for dinner.

???? WHAT

Original post by Katarvi
We can't really tell you how to stop overthinking things. Be yourself and keep distracted with other activities. It's all you can do.

Yeah i suppose :smile:
Reply 5
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
???? WHAT

Yeah i suppose :smile:

I am sorry aren't you the one who posts alot about worrying whether a guy is crushing on you but you clearly want to be friends and you played a quiz and he called himself chicken korma and you assumed he had a crush on you?
These threads are similar.
Reply 7
Original post by Foo.mp3
Facebook subtle inquisition ftw

What ....
Reply 8
Original post by Foo.mp3
1. Add

2. Message

3. Flirt

4. Quiz

5. Gauge

Still confused
Reply 9
Are you interested in him?

I'm no expert... But maybe you aren't overthinking? If you do like him tell him :smile:

That said, it is possible you're overthinking.
You could get his phone number / Facebook (as someone suggested) and see if he tries starting and continuing conversations with you.

Idk. I stumbled into this section by mistake.
Original post by Jamdroid
Are you interested in him?

I'm no expert... But maybe you aren't overthinking? If you do like him tell him :smile:

That said, it is possible you're overthinking.
You could get his phone number / Facebook (as someone suggested) and see if he tries starting and continuing conversations with you.

Idk. I stumbled into this section by mistake.

My question is how to stop overthinking.

I don'tmind friendship
My question is how to stop overthinking.

I don'tmind friendship

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

My point was that you can find out whether you ARE actually overthinking or not. If you aren't overthinking, then there is no problem; it doesn't seem to me like you're over thinking (that said... I am an over thinker too).
Issue I have is that I overthink that a guy is crushing, but it's not my fault, as his behaviour differs from talking to other girls. He's more keen to talk to me in sense that he only talks to me when we're alone, and is always willing to help me with things. He does throw in a couple of glances or stares especially if I talk to other dudes

Find out what his mum looks/acts like, dig deep to admit the traits you share in common, and consciously shun them in his presence.
Original post by Jamdroid
My apologies for the misunderstanding.

My point was that you can find out whether you ARE actually overthinking or not. If you aren't overthinking, then there is no problem; it doesn't seem to me like you're over thinking (that said... I am an over thinker too).

It's ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending