The Student Room Group

Haven't kissed a girl in months. AMA.

Last girl I kissed was this rather attractive one at a club. Since then I haven't and I can't even remember how it feels...

Scroll to see replies

Why does greatguyXX keep getting banned if he is such a great guy?
Original post by TheArtofProtest

Don't know. Maybe he's a bad kisser?
Reply 3
Original post by Age Quod Agis
Last girl I kissed was this rather attractive one at a club. Since then I haven't and I can't even remember how it feels...

Haven't kissed a girl for 17 years, 8 months and 5 days. Brighten up
Reply 4

I thought the same thing... expect greatguy64 soon tho
Original post by Andy98

Damn, so you've never kissed anyone?
Original post by Andy98

Are you Amish?
The further the days go on, the more I don't believe it'll ever happen again. Me being ugly doesn't help but I'm a 9/10 after a girl has had a drink... or 12.
Reply 8
I'm actually making it a point to not kiss or have a relationship with a girl in my life, so yeah.

You know what they say, it's better to have not loved at all then to have loved and lost...

Oh wait, no, it's the other way around.
This is TSR, for crying out loud. Do you honestly think anyone's going to be shocked by this?
Original post by Andy98

Well for me it's 17 years, 5 months and 16 days, so here's hoping that I can make up on an extra 2 and half months before i catch up with you, you lonely virgin :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by NoPunInThisName
The further the days go on, the more I don't believe it'll ever happen again. Me being ugly doesn't help but I'm a 9/10 after a girl has had a drink... or 12.

Or 120

Mate, just pulled a girl with a single compliment online, learn to master my friend (ps I can get into relationships but not maintain them so lol)
Original post by Andy98

Damn. Not damn at these statistics but damn at you revealing this because you let a dupe bait you into it :zomg:

Anything is possiblay! :ahee:
Reply 14

Correct

Are you Amish?

Incorrect

Original post by kieran12321LFC
Well for me it's 17 years, 5 months and 16 days, so here's hoping that I can make up on an extra 2 and half months before i catch up with you, you lonely virgin :wink:

Haha

Original post by mango peeler
Damn. Not damn at these statistics but damn at you revealing this because you let a dupe bait you into it :zomg:

Anything is possiblay! :ahee:

Lol, I've revealed my lack of action on here before :rofl:
Original post by Andy98

Lol, I've revealed my lack of action on here before :rofl:

****in y
like he just joined and he already understands the av sizing, the ability to upload a gif, and about the AMA thing TSR has. Bravo indeed :holmes: That's either powerful lurking or doopity doop, which is cool like yolo but come on. :rofl:
Haven't kissed anyone in like 18 months? It'll probably be 2 years before I do

Original post by mango peeler
like he just joined and he already understands the av sizing, the ability to upload a gif, and about the AMA thing TSR has. Bravo indeed :holmes: That's either powerful lurking or doopity doop, which is cool but come on like yolo. :rofl:

AMAs are not a TSR thing, do you not use any other sites? These are very basic things.
Original post by whorace
Or 120

Mate, just pulled a girl with a single compliment online, learn to master my friend (ps I can get into relationships but not maintain them so lol)

You must be a decent looking bloke, because if I did it then it'd be considered "creepy". :angry:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Haven't kissed anyone in like 18 months? It'll probably be 2 years before I do

AMAs are not a TSR thing, do you not use any other sites? These are very basic things.

I said it's what TSR has. I didn't say TSR invented it.
And I believe you haven't got any play in a while.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending