The Student Room Group

Difficulty masurbating in the morning ?

Well i'll wake up with morning wood and then go to the toilet after a while the erection will go down. Then if try and masturbate i'll have a bit of an erection not fully hard and if I ejaculate, the erection will go down quicky.

Its better if I masturbate later on. Now I was reading about this and basically it said something like the body takes a 2-3 hours to fully wake up and blood is needed elsewhere when you wake up ?

Is this true ? Can someone clear this up ?
No, it's not true.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
No, it's not true.

Then whats the answer
When you wake up with an erection, you've been dreaming and have probably had a full erection for several minutes. There have been no physical or other distractions.

Fast forward. You've gone to the toilet (not the most erotic thing for most people) and started to masturbate somewhere. If it's the bathroom, it's not the most comfortable of places. If it's back in bed, you've had the assorted distractions and it can take time to get fully focused on what's happening. You're probably not totally turned on - if you were, you'd probably have the erection before you started playing with it, and probably wouldn't lose it as quickly when you ejaculate.

If you want the experience of playing with a fully erect penis, having woken up with one, you could a) masturbate first, then go to the toilet, or b) wait until you're seriously horny.
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
When you wake up with an erection, you've been dreaming and have probably had a full erection for several minutes. There have been no physical or other distractions.

Fast forward. You've gone to the toilet (not the most erotic thing for most people) and started to masturbate somewhere. If it's the bathroom, it's not the most comfortable of places. If it's back in bed, you've had the assorted distractions and it can take time to get fully focused on what's happening. You're probably not totally turned on - if you were, you'd probably have the erection before you started playing with it, and probably wouldn't lose it as quickly when you ejaculate.

If you want the experience of playing with a fully erect penis, having woken up with one, you could a) masturbate first, then go to the toilet, or b) wait until you're seriously horny.

Actually wakin up wiv a stiffy aint gt nothing to do with dreaming I know I sound think but im actually quite smart and have studied this In lots of detail. men get around 3 hard ons while they are asleep because the blood is circulating around the body and your body sends blood the ur knob thus givin u a hard on
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Well i'll wake up with morning wood and then go to the toilet after a while the erection will go down. Then if try and masturbate i'll have a bit of an erection not fully hard and if I ejaculate, the erection will go down quicky.

Its better if I masturbate later on. Now I was reading about this and basically it said something like the body takes a 2-3 hours to fully wake up and blood is needed elsewhere when you wake up ?

Is this true ? Can someone clear this up ?

like u I also masturbate in the morning however I don't have your problem of not getting hard again and I do agree that it does go down quickly after I ejaculated. I believe that all people are different theres nothing wrong but if u are worried go to the doctor
Original post by ch1999
Actually wakin up wiv a stiffy aint gt nothing to do with dreaming I know I sound think but im actually quite smart and have studied this In lots of detail. men get around 3 hard ons while they are asleep because the blood is circulating around the body and your body sends blood the ur knob thus givin u a hard on

It's part of REM ('rapid eye motion') sleep, otherwise known as the time you're doing most of your dreaming.

Blood is always going into your penis - if it didn't, you'd get gangrene there as the tissue died. An erection is caused by limiting the blood flow out of the penis, so it's less than the blood going in.

Quick Reply

Latest