JT becomes bearmode

Scroll to see replies

Tuesday:

OHP:

60*2*6

Leg Press:

+250*2
+300*2*3
Felt like updating today. Been doing sumo deadlifts and shizz every training day for fun

e.g.

Thursday:

Sumo w/belt:

200*1
220*1
230*1
200*2*4

Friday:

Sumo Deadlift:

200*1
220*1
200*2*4
Good to see an update!
How are you adapting to sumo stance?
Original post by danadd9
Good to see an update!
How are you adapting to sumo stance?

Pretty well feels more comfortable than conventional atm. Beltless 220kg feels about as hard as 170kg felt a month ago so I'm on the right track :smile:

Only annoying thing is that I have to foam roll my hip flexors a lot. They seem to take a beating.
Anybody still around?

Might start doing regular updates again in a few months unless people would like me to start sooner. Turns out that long lay offs from doing heavy s/b/d all the time means it takes the same amount of time as if you were a beginner :frown:
Original post by Jtking3000
Anybody still around?

Might start doing regular updates again in a few months unless people would like me to start sooner. Turns out that long lay offs from doing heavy s/b/d all the time means it takes the same amount of time as if you were a beginner :frown:

Hola yes we're pretty much still all here :smile: Come back to logging :biggrin:
Actually did somewhat of a all time PB today. A 95kg Paused incline press for a few singles. Felt like much more in the tank so next time I try singles I might get the camera out for 2 plate!

Also road to recovery stats:

Did 217.5*2*3 belted dead today and Squat w/belt is around 195kg.
Reply 847
Original post by Jtking3000
Actually did somewhat of a all time PB today. A 95kg Paused incline press for a few singles. Felt like much more in the tank so next time I try singles I might get the camera out for 2 plate!

Also road to recovery stats:

Did 217.5*2*3 belted dead today and Squat w/belt is around 195kg.

Strong squat. Gimme dem legs.
[video="youtube;dPcE3imMYMg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcE3imMYMg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest