The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmc1
What did you get?☺️.. Well I suppose there is always hope! Haha! Let me know when you hear back from them for pharmacy!:smile:

Are you doing advanced higher maths this year?

i got AAAB last year with an A being maths! and yeah i love adv maths this year, are you? :-)
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by JoelyCam28
Hey, I've applied for maths with teaching at Strathclyde and not heard anything back yet. I got ABBBC for highers last year with a B for maths. Have you just applied for maths or maths with something?

my friend got a conditional for maths with teaching last month! she got AAAAB last year with an A in maths, shes just to get higher english this year i believe :-) have u applied to any other maths courses at strathclyde?
Reply 262
Original post by euandonaghy
i got AAAB last year with an A being maths! and yeah i love adv maths this year, are you? :-)

Genuinely don't know how people got an A in that maths exam, it broke me haha! Well done though!☺️.. Yeah I am, love it, think it's a lot better than higher!
Original post by rmc1
Genuinely don't know how people got an A in that maths exam, it broke me haha! Well done though!☺️.. Yeah I am, love it, think it's a lot better than higher!

thank you, genuinely didnt expect it! yeah me too, higher maths killed me hahaha
Reply 264
thank you, genuinely didnt expect it! yeah me too, higher maths killed me hahaha

Tbf I knew I had no chance of an A. I mean when you write that 27^1/3 is 9 instead of 3 ye just know things aren't ending well haha! Definitely got to agree, it was a killer😂
my friend got a conditional for maths with teaching last month! she got AAAAB last year with an A in maths, shes just to get higher english this year i believe :-) have u applied to any other maths courses at strathclyde?

No only maths with teaching at Strathclyde. I've applied to other places too though
I have an offer for Economics and Marketing, does anyone else on here have anything similar, would be interesting to hear from others!
ahhh thank you, thats the one i got!! thought i had missed it haha, what maths course did u apply for? :-)

No problem😊, I've applied for maths with teaching, what about you?
Original post by rmc1
Well done! What's your conditions?☺️

I'm not actually sure yet, the letter just said that I have been given a conditional offer and I will receive my conditions through UCAS in the next few days. I'll let you know when I hear😊
Original post by JoelyCam28
Well done 😃 I haven't heard anything back yet. When did you apply & get your letter?

Thank you😊, I applied at the end of December and got my letter on Friday just there
Reply 270
Original post by Hannah2998
I'm not actually sure yet, the letter just said that I have been given a conditional offer and I will receive my conditions through UCAS in the next few days. I'll let you know when I hear😊

Yeah please do!☺️.. Well done again!
Original post by rmc1
Yeah please do!☺️.. Well done again!

Thank you😊, I've been reading the posts on here though and if it helps your grades from last year are a lot better that mine, I did get an A for maths but that's the only good thing, I only got 4 highers and 3 of them were C's so if I can get an offer I'm sure you'll get one soon!☺
Original post by Hannah2998
No problem😊, I've applied for maths with teaching, what about you?

maths, stats and finance!! 😃 have you heard back?
maths, stats and finance!! 😃 have you heard back?

Yeah I've got a conditional offer, have you?
Reply 274
Original post by EuanA29
I have an offer for Economics and Marketing, does anyone else on here have anything similar, would be interesting to hear from others!

I have an offer for Marketing!
hi! I applied fro immunology and pharmacology back in November but haven t reveiced a confirmation email yet. Should I give them an email? I dont want to be pushy or anything but Im starting to freak out :frown:
Original post by ramonamihaela1
hi! I applied fro immunology and pharmacology back in November but haven t reveiced a confirmation email yet. Should I give them an email? I dont want to be pushy or anything but Im starting to freak out :frown:

I'm the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ramonamihaela1

I applied in December and received an acknowledgement. I'd definitely email if you haven't had confirmation that they have received your application by now.
I applied to Mathematics, Economics and Statistics and haven't heard anything back. I also applied to Microbiology and also Business Law. I sent my application a week before Christmas !
Reply 279
I got a conditional for pharmacy 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending