The Student Room Group

what goes through a guys mind when he's crushing? / how do you realise you are ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenOut
What if the beholder enjoys beHOLDING dat ass (Sincere apologies, no clue what's come over me)

then would they find u gorgeous? :colone:

Apology accepted.

And answer denied.:h:
Original post by whorace
Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb

:gfight:
Original post by BrokenLife
Apology accepted.

And answer denied.:h:

shot down classily. Nice.
Original post by whorace
I'm 19. I have definitely been 'in love' it was not worth it (and no, I broke up with her because she was a bitch, but I did 'love' her). I am not saying you cannot be romantic, just do not sit around and passively expect things to happen to you, focus on making her a girlfriend before you place so much value on her.

You sound bitter maybe that's why you prefer to shut off the emotional side of things.
That's so true about the determined man. My friend's friend asked me out..he first told my friend that I'm 'stunning'.Then, after a few weeks, my friend told me how he asked her if I'm single and ready to mingle lol..and I said no to my friend. He then asked me directly. *Awkward*

what was his reaction like when you said no? lol!
Original post by SAhm95
what was his reaction like when you said no? lol!

Well, it was super awkward. I used the good old excuse of saying I'm not allowed to date. Tbh I'm not allowed but if I like the guy, I would lol. He was just like 'oh so its because of your religion?' and I said 'Look I respect your feelings but this is just not allowed'. He was cool about and said he understands and I haven't seen him after that. I wouldn't want to either.. Would be so awkward.
Original post by whorace
Men do not crush, little boys do. If a guy likes you he'll only think about hugging you if he is an effeminate dweeb

I love how you try to act like such an "alpha". Little do you know that you're making a fool out of yourself.
Reply 27
Original post by donutellme
I love how you try to act like such an "alpha". Little do you know that you're making a fool out of yourself.

That's nice. I don't act anything, I say what I think, I guess that's you projecting your feelings onto me.
He was cool about and said he understands and I haven't seen him after that. I wouldn't want to either.. Would be so awkward.

that's exactly why I'm gonna wait till end of 3rd year to ask someone out lmao
Original post by SAhm95
that's exactly why I'm gonna wait till end of 3rd year to ask someone out lmao

Errm..Sorry? :redface:I don't understand. How does that link to this?:s-smilie:
Errm..Sorry? :redface:I don't understand. How does that link to this?:s-smilie:

if you ask someone out and get rejected, it's awkward when you see them every time and you'll feel like a **** wit thats probably why he's avoiding you and making sure he doesn't see you again lol
Original post by Anonbabes

What if you "fancy" a girl who is out of your league

well i probably strike a conversation about my expensive stuff and what i am working on as girls are interested in pretty stuff

Spoiler

Original post by SAhm95
if you ask someone out and get rejected, it's awkward when you see them every time and you'll feel like a **** wit thats probably why he's avoiding you and making sure he doesn't see you again lol

I know. I can understand. Tbh, I wouldn't want to see him anyway..its just so awkward now.
Original post by GreenOut
shot down classily. Nice.

Life is just too peak for you fam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending