The Student Room Group

Where does my picture on my provisional come from?

I'm about to order my provisional license and they didn't seem to ask me for a picture. Do they source it from the information I give and if so, where?
Thank you!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you provide one
Reply 2
of your face...not a photocopied bum cheek

just sayin'
You send them one along with the order form :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
of your face...not a photocopied bum cheek

just sayin'

thank you for clearing that up for everybody.
Reply 5
Original post by stirkee
thank you for clearing that up for everybody.

your welcome :smile: these things arent clear you see
Reply 6
I'm applying online, I don't have any sort of order form. But I guess I'll have to upload one right?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Haroon_123
I'm about to order my provisional license and they didn't seem to ask me for a picture. Do they source it from the information I give and if so, where?
Thank you!

If you have a valid passport and you've provided your passport number, they may use the photo from that. You shouldn't be able to upload one because someone who has known you for more than 2 years must sign the back of any photo you send as proof that it is you and an accurate picture of you
(edited 8 years ago)
You send them an image of yourself.

Alternatively, if you'd like a little deferral along the way, you could do this...
Reply 9
Original post by Hann95
If you have a valid passport and you've provided your passport number, they may use the photo from that. You shouldn't be able to upload one because someone who has known you for more than 2 years must sign the back of any photo you send as proof that it is you and an accurate picture of you

I don't have a valid passport, they said I can also use my BRP as identification. So I guess they will use the one on there.

Thanks!

Reply 10
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You send them an image of yourself.

Alternatively, if you'd like a little deferral along the way, you could do this...

Haha!

They usually use your passport photo if you provided your passport number if not they'll send you out a form where you can send them a signed photo
I love when ugly *****es think they're banter is hilarious... absolute **** crack to go along with that face weyyyyy
Hi did you find out where the picture is from I am having the same issue
Hi, I had the same issue then if you put your passport number in, it comes up with an option for them to retrieve that photo from your passport
Reply 15
Guys... this thread is four years old??

Also we've already established it comes from the passport.
Reply 16
Im doing it now and i dont have a valid passport with a current photo so what do i do?
My passport is an old one so don't want to use it, so clicked do not retrieve. But how do I upload a new photo? It doesn't ask
I was thinking the same, did the same with my bro as he didn’t want his passport photo on his provisional and there was no option to send or upload own photo, so what happens next?
Original post by FRS500
Guys... this thread is four years old??

Also we've already established it comes from the passport.

What if you didn’t want your passport photo on your provisional? Like it didn’t give me an option to send a photo or upload one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending