The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HearMeRoar
I still haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam (and I haven't been invited to interview) should I just accept this as a rejection and withdraw? I have 3 offers and 1 rejection, so just waiting to hear from SHU so I can move on with the application process...

Hello! You will definitely hear from us regardless of whether we offer you a place on the course or not, so do hold out for a response. Sometimes course leaders can take longer than others to decide who will receive places due to a range of factors such as their available time, how many applications they receive and how many interview days they have organised. It varies from course to course and we know it can be a painful wait when you're so eager to finish the application process and start university in a few months :smile: It won't be too much longer and you can start looking forward.

If you are concerned though, you can call Admissions on 0114 225 5555 and somebody can advise you.

Thanks,
Laura
Original post by coco.bee
was the interview a fairly relaxed process? a few people i know, who have already had an interview, have said it was an awful interview. anyways, good Luck, hope you get some good news post interview :smile: is Northumbria your first choice?

Yeah I found it fairly relaxed but it was just massive pressure for me because it's my only interview so I felt that a bit. First and only choice haha!
Original post by jd1234567
Did they tell you when you might find out if you got an offer or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Week after next I think!
Original post by Kstim
has anyone heard back from manchester met that had interviews on the 9th march?

Still waiting 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I hear back from Keele before their student experience day on the 31st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Bradford post interview?
Original post by Barchoka
Hi,I see most people waiting already for final replies. I have interview in Bradford, this week and I'm really nervous about written part and all interview process. If anybody could give me any advice I will really appreciate.

Sorry didn't see this, Good luck and be confident just general questions I found and the written is a scenario when's your interview?
Original post by Ste599
Has anyone heard back from Bradford post interview?

When did you have your interview? My was just yesterday can't wait to hear from them.
Original post by Ste599
Sorry didn't see this, Good luck and be confident just general questions I found and the written is a scenario when's your interview?

Thank you. I just had yesterday. I hope it gone well?
Original post by Afroman012
Just got an offer from kings too, very relieved !

Well done! There's a page for it here 😊
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=666951450107651&tsid=0.8433767072856426&source=typeahead
Whoop! Just got an offer from UEA :smile::banana:
Anything from Cardiff anyone ?! Xx
Offer from Southampton!🎉:smile:
Reply 2013
Original post by moonandstars

Still nothing!!! I think I might withdraw from them now I think it's too late for them to give me an offer now!!
Original post by moonandstars

Interview in December and that's it so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gem_R
Still nothing!!! I think I might withdraw from them now I think it's too late for them to give me an offer now!!

They said 31st March to me!
Original post by KatherineLee
Whoop! Just got an offer from UEA :smile::banana:

Wow, when was your interview?
Reply 2017
Original post by sarah_hhhh
They said 31st March to me!

I hope it's soon I can't wait much longer :frown:
Original post by claudia1997a
Wow, when was your interview?

Early December. Its been a long wait! :smile:
Original post by Gem_R