The Student Room Group

Would you ever date a curvy girl?

Scroll to see replies

:sexface:
"Curvy" is a geometrically proportionate thing, not a reference to size.

Fat girls can be curvy, as well as thin girls.

Of course I'd date a curvy girl. It's what most men are programmed to be attracted to.
Reply 42
Small, plump, booby, pretty face is supreme. But not to say other physiques can't be good too.
Reply 43
Nothing better than a girl with curves
I love curvy women, so yes.
I'd rather that than someone who was stick thin!
what are you calling curvy. Ideally the biggest I've ever been interested in are women about similar proportion to like ferne mccan tahnee Atkinson shiva safai etc... I like women to be hourglass shaped despite size though. I sometimes do find an average build woman attractive rarely. Like someone shaped like Elizabeth Banks Lily cole or Sienna Millar wuld have to have a very pretty face for me to notice them. If they were averagely attractive I'd like right through them. More Ideally I prefer skinny women with curves. Examples would be currently Annasophia rob Sssniperwolf Brooke Vincent Sara Jean Underwood Nargis Fakhri Arianny Celeste Jessica Burciaga Claudia Traisac Meagan Good lenox tillman Lauren conrad Lara Pulver and Janet Jackson Kelly rowland and Nicole Scherzinger in their primes. Basically a nice ass and thighs and hips with a flat stomach that makes curvy. But still thin an the same time curvy I actually think skinny women tend to be more curvy than fatter women due to having a smaller waistline and all.
Love a curvy lass with thick bum can get a hold of and blossoms you play with.
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
Would you ever date a curvy girl?
What's your idea of the perfect girl?

Generally no. Most my family are overweight/obese and I'm the only gym fanatic so
I can't see myself being compatible with someone that is "curvy" aka fat.

HOWEVER, if they are willing to work out & improve themselves then sure I'll date them as even guys who are willing to improve their physiques have off-seasons I.e bulking etc.

My idea of a perfect girl would be someone who lifts & strives to work to improve themselves. I can't be attracted to someone who isn't willing to improve themselves.

A girl who lifts = x10 more attractive than a girl who doesn't lift/parties 24/7.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
That's actually quite rude. I don't mean fat, I mean the type of girls who dont have the perfect flat stomach or are just a little bit over the healthy weight range. There is a different between curvy and fat.

oh definitely not what you're describing is fat... I can accept many things but a jelly belly or being over a bmi of 22 is too much. And thankfully most of the women I'm interested in fall into that category so I don't need to compromise.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Much rarer for slim girls to have a "big soft ass"...

I'm a size 6 and unsurprisingly, my arse fits into my size 6 jeans. I know proportion isn't in trend these days though, you have to be skinny with big tits and arse. But the truth is for *most* of us if you have a big arse you're a bit chubs, or if you're skinny you have a smaller bum.

The only people I can think of who don't tend to follow this pattern are black girls (undeniably a higher proportion of those girls have curvier bums) and girls who lift.

There are a small amount of white girls who are skinny with big bums, but they go against the general trend.

It's quite sad really, if a girl is skinny she worries she's not curvy enough. If a girl is curvy she worries she's not thin enough.

I don't worry though, I wouldn't want to be curvier, wouldn't suit me.

seriously notice white women tend to have better butts than black women. It always seems to me black women when slim are top heavy so they have a smaller butt. Not always but sometimes. I have a fwb who is black and is slim and more bottom heavy but all her friends who are black are quite the opposite and they are slim as well I think you have an idea of heavy set black women. Even the slim black women that are bottom heavy tend to still maintain a smaller bottom in my experience.
Original post by justacollegekid
seriously notice white women tend to have better butts than black women. It always seems to me black women when slim are top heavy so they have a smaller butt. Not always but sometimes. I have a fwb who is black and is slim and more bottom heavy but all her friends who are black are quite the opposite and they are slim as well I think you have an idea of heavy set black women. Even the slim black women that are bottom heavy tend to still maintain a smaller bottom in my experience.

I can't think of a single white girl with a big bum who is a size 6, I can think of a few with curvy figures and a curvy bum, but not a really big one. I actually think it's nicer to be curvy and in proportion though.
No, unless it was Ariel Winters pre-op.
y=2x Is my favourite curve
Original post by justacollegekid
what are you calling curvy. Ideally the biggest I've ever been interested in are women about similar proportion to like ferne mccan tahnee Atkinson shiva safai etc...

Lack of punctuation confused me there. For a moment I thought you were talking about some diverse, exotic tribe.
Original post by MakeWay
No I wouldn't date someone fat, how can i respect someone who doesn't even respect their own body.

So you wouldn't date someone who drank alcohol regularly or smoked either? What about people who eat heavily and don't gain weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would definitely date a curvy girl.
Original post by joey11223
Some definitions of curvy here seem to be near chubby, if you're a tad overweight, got a bit of fat but not obese, that's surely chubby?

No - this is reference to size, not shape. Curvy is a shape, not a size.

Original post by joey11223
Curvy to me would mean you have a natural hourglass shape, big breasts, big behind, slimmer waist, thus your body curves, but you can be a size 8/10 and have these characteristics and not overweight at all.

Again, think of the geometry. If a woman, for example, is 5'4" tall, then it would be quite possible for her to be a curvy size 8 or 10. If, however, a woman is 6' tall and curvy, likelihood is that she's a size 12/14.
when you say curvy
do you mean like kim k
or what adele claims to be kinda curvy...?

I would never date an obese chick
I will however date a sexy hour glass woman who's not a small size, hell yes.
Reply 58
If we mean curvy as in, not a prepubescent body, then without a doubt.
I'm infatuated with Meghan Trainor. Hope that answers the question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending