The Student Room Group

How to get over a boy ive never been out with ??

Hiya last year I got very close with a guy and I thought I meant something to him however it turns out I don't so now I've been trying to get over him but I can't .
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya last year I got very close with a guy and I thought I meant something to him however it turns out I don't so now I've been trying to get over him but I can't .

Omg i literally had the same situation
tbh you just have to give it time - delete them from all social media and keep ur distance so you don't get pulled back in :smile:
Reply 2
Go out with someone else. Done.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Firstly remove him from all social media and try not to go on his profile once you have done that and try to keep busy.
Also if there is someone else you like you will find yourself forgetting about him eventually as your attention will be on someone else.
Reply 4
Thanks for the advice , I have done this but I find it hard to not look 😂
Original post by chikane
Firstly remove him from all social media and try not to go on his profile once you have done that and try to keep busy.
Also if there is someone else you like you will find yourself forgetting about him eventually as your attention will be on someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending