The Student Room Group

Too late to edit in modular resits

Hi!

As I was applying for medicine I sent my UCAS app in mid Sept before I even considered resitting. On my UCAS application, I only entered my AS grades and 'pending' for my A2.

However in late-Jan/early-Feb my school started to arrange module resits and I entered myself to resit 3 of my exams. It just occurred to me that I didn't put that in UCAS...

I have already firmed my uni choice, will they reject me on the grounds that I didn't specify I was going to retake a couple of exams. Even though I made the decision to retake well after I sent off my UCAS application?
Original post by melanin101
Hi!

As I was applying for medicine I sent my UCAS app in mid Sept before I even considered resitting. On my UCAS application, I only entered my AS grades and 'pending' for my A2.

However in late-Jan/early-Feb my school started to arrange module resits and I entered myself to resit 3 of my exams. It just occurred to me that I didn't put that in UCAS...

I have already firmed my uni choice, will they reject me on the grounds that I didn't specify I was going to retake a couple of exams. Even though I made the decision to retake well after I sent off my UCAS application?

You have to inform UCAS and the university there's been a change to the exams you re doing, I don't think you ll be rejected for it.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You have to inform UCAS and the university there's been a change to the exams you re doing, I don't think you ll be rejected for it.

Thanks for the swift reply! :smile: Silly question but should I call them or send an email?
Thanks for the swift reply! :smile: Silly question but should I call them or send an email?

Email :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Email :smile:

I just sent the uni an email. However I think I'll call UCAS undergraduate on Monday when they're open!

Thanks again! (I'd rep but apparently I've already repped you :tongue:)
I just sent the uni an email. However I think I'll call UCAS undergraduate on Monday when they're open!

Thanks again! (I'd rep but apparently I've already repped you :tongue:)

Email the details to [email protected] Once they confirm that they've updated their records let all of your universities know about the mistake and correction.
Reply 6
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Email the details to [email protected] Once they confirm that they've updated their records let all of your universities know about the mistake and correction.

Thanks for this, I sent off an email to them just now. However I already emailed my universities so I guess I'll see what comes of that...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending