The Student Room Group

20 year old virgin

Scroll to see replies

am about 26, still virgin! :'(
:facepalm2:

I SWEAR, IF I SEE ONE MORE OF THESE THREADS, I WILL IMMOLATE A KITTEN.

It doesn't matter that you're a virgin at 20 - heck, it wouldn't matter if you were a virgin at 40, or 80 - there is no race. Stop going by what fashion dictates you should do and just chill. Being chilled out/not caring too much about things is also a nice way to counter shyness, though I understand that that's easier said than done, being a shy person myself. Sometimes you've just gotta bite the bullet and take a chance with people. Tell yourself you can, and that there's nothing to fear. Positive thinking is the way forward!
why are there like 8 of these threads every day, ffs noone cares.

here.
yes. its perfectly normal.

happy?
go away
Reply 43
you probably have another 50 years to live befoee you die....plenty of time! it will happen when it does!
Being shy is common. It manifesting itself in that way is also common.

It is not desirable though.

Just get really drunk the first few times (Y)

<3
Reply 45
gain confidence & you will get any girl you want,its all about CONFIDENCE

by the way, dont tell any 1 that you are a virgin, its better to lie than confess you are a virgin
wow there's thousand of these threads :s-smilie:
OP i wouldn't worry about it, the right one will come. Almost 18 and in the same situation. Kissed a boy as a dare, wasn't a great first kiss lol ... Don't rush into it :smile:
wow there's thousand of these threads :s-smilie:
OP i wouldn't worry about it, the right one will come. Almost 18 and in the same situation. Kissed a boy as a dare, wasn't a great first kiss lol ... Don't rush into it :smile:
There won't be any virgins in a communist state. Become a communist!
HAHAHA.You must have a girl.There are a many girls who have the same situation like you.But u should have to courage.
Reply 50
I think if its bothering you this much you should just go and have sex.

These threads come up at LEAST once a week so a)use search function people get pissy about giving the same advice multiple times.
b)realise that nobody actually cares that you are a virgin. Remember good things come to those who wait!

But what comes to those who are virgins but not for want of trying? I don't think I don't think OP or I are getting through the pearly gates on account of emulating the Virgin Mary inadvertently.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
But what comes to those who are virgins but not for want of trying? I don't think I don't think OP or I are getting through the pearly gates on account of emulating the Virgin Mary inadvertently.
Do you realize you just replied to a FIVE YEAR OLD thread? Did you literally just run a search for 'virgin' on here, or what?
Original post by Tootles
Do you realize you just replied to a FIVE YEAR OLD thread? Did you literally just run a search for 'virgin' on here, or what?

I refuse to give up on OP
I refuse to give up on OP
OP probably is married with children by now.
Reply 56
Don't let your virginity define you. Easier said than done but I'd really work on just being a confident, happy person that can interact with your average Joe. It'll happen don't dwell
Reply 57
Original post by Tootles

Lmfao holy ****
Original post by Tootles
OP probably is married with children by now.

Let's be realistic in all likelihood he hasn't even read my advice yet.
Let's be realistic in all likelihood he hasn't even read my advice yet.
And never will, he's not been online in five years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending