The Student Room Group

I have hair on my butt cheeks - and I'm a girl?!

Okay so I'm a pretty hairy person, because of my dad. But I have hair where I shouldn't have hair like on my lower back and butt cheeks. And the hair is black and fairly thick, to make it worse I have pale skin. I don't want to go to see my GP or anything like that, but I do want to get my whole bod waxed. Would a person who waxes people get grossed out by me? Or have they seen it all?

Thanks...
Just wax it.
Reply 2
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Just wax it.

That one !
Reply 3
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Just wax it.

Get it waxed or do it myself?
Reply 4
Sweetie just wax it
Original post by Anonymous
Get it waxed or do it myself?

If you dont know how or need help, go to a salon. Im sure they see all kinds of things so no need to be afraid.
Epilate it.

And black hair + pale skin is the best combo IMO.
Reply 8
Original post by Goaded
Sweetie just wax it

Professionally?
Reply 9
:hide::hi::askamod:
It's perfectly normal to have hair on your lower back and buttcheeks.It's the same for me but I'm black so it doesn't show much.If anyone does start to judge you for having hair there then they are just being pricks. I'm starting to get me comfortable with my hair and now I don't even shave my legs or armpits anymore. I've decided that I'm not going to shave my lady parts anymore because it's honestly just a bother and there is nothing wrong with it.Maybe try to embrace it if you have enough confidence but if you really want to shave it then go for it, and If the waxer is weirded out then they don't have the right to call themselves professional. they are there to help you not judge you.ill be wishing you luck👍
Electrolosis will destroy the hair follicles and prevent hair growth in those areas after ample sessions.Laser is good too but sometimes doesn't guarantee hairs won't regrow someday.
Use wax - I do :smile:
As I get lots of hair where I don't want it too.

Latest